Status: Really not sure about this whole story..

Bri I Miss Him So Much

Chapter 2

Lily didn't say another word as she hurridly finished the guys deathbat wanting to run next door and speak to her friend Eve who worked in Kerrang and would know for sure. The guy must have realised that news shocked her to the core and hadn't said another word since except for lots of thank you's, he then paid her and left. The shop manager David came in and saw Lily packing her kit away in a rush and ran over as a needle stuck into her thumb and she yelled out a 'fuck!'

"Lily sweetheart. What's going on?!" He hadn't looked at her face yet so he couldn't see the tears already pouring down her face, she glanced up quickly to see David looking very worried and he layed his hand on her back, rubbing slowly.

"I'll be back in a minute, I need to speak to Eve." She pushed him out the way and ran outside leaving the door swing and slam shut leaving David standing by her work station confused. Lily didn't even say hello to Daniele and Stevie in reception, instead she ran straight up the two flights of stairs to her best friends office. As soon as she got to the familiar blue office door James sid-stepped into her way and stopped her from running into the office.
"Move. Please." Stated Lily as she tried to push Kerrang's main editor out of the way but he stood still.

"She's got You Me At Six in there finishing off an interview, Black Veil Brides threatened never to be in the magazine again after you interuppted them last time." He held her by the shoulders and stood her back a little so he could look her in the eyes, after seeing the tears bristling in her eyes again he sat her down in the solitary chair outside the door and said,
"She won't be long, please wait." Once satisfied Lily was going to stay there he walked back into his office next to Eve's while she mentally cursed at him and sat on the edge of the chair and waited. She soon got lost in running her black fingernails over the 'Jimmy' tattoo across her wrist in his familiar messy scrawl, they'd gotten matching tattoo's of each others name on their wrists and was her first and favorite tattoo. For ten minutes Lily sat outside Eve's office, she spent this time trying to remember how much a flight to Huntington cost, how long it would take her to pack, and the thought that haunted her most. Jimmy. Finally after what seemed an entire age the door of the office opened and Max stood in it with his back to her still talking to the people inside. Lily didn't wait a second and ran for the door, pushing him out the way and finding herself falling into Josh. He chuckled and picked her up by her shoulders,
"Yo Lil! Chill out darling." Lily just looked up at him and as soon as he saw her tear-stained face he crouched down and cupped her cheeks in his hands while the other guys stood around them.
"Josh I need to speak to Eve, p-please" He frowned down and kissed her forehead gently then rubbed her upper arms and walked out behind the rest of the band after they'd rubbed her shoulders in comfort. Eve took Josh's place and stood in front of Lily who just looked up and pointed down at her wrist tattoo. Eve just sighed and rubbed her eyes with her finger-tips,
"I didn't want to remind you Lil, it was three weeks ago."
"Three weeks." Lily looked up at her best friend and the sobs went silent yet the tears still streamed down her face.
"I'm gonna go home Eve. I need to see them." Eve just nodded and enclosed the gap between her and Lily and pulled her into a tight hug. Lily didn't return it and pulled away after a few moments and ran back down the stairs, out the door and back into the tattoo shop to pack her machine up.

"I have to go home Dave, quickly." She quickly sucked at the pad of her thumb to try and stop the still bleeding skin and snapped her machine case shut with the other hand. He grabbed both her wrists and brought them up so he could see her face, he gasped when he saw the tears flooding down her face, the purple and black of her make-up making trails down her alabaster cheeks. She spoke quietly, not wanting to say it too loudly for fear it making it seem real.

"He's dead David. J-Jimmy's dead." Sobs choked off her voice as she hung her head down while David pulled her into a hug and held her tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long to get out but for obvious reasons it's incredibly hard to write about.
However, enjoy and comment to let me know what you think :)