Status: Sadly, complete.

Blame It on September

I Just Deal With Things In My Own Way.

Ivory's POV-

"Please don't leave." I begged, holding on to Zach with everything I had. 

"Baby, I have to. It's my job." Zach whispered, rocking me in his arms. 

"You'll be back soon, right?" I sniffled, almost letting myself cry.  I tried so hard to stay composed. I really didn't want to breakdown in front of Zach. That would be so embarrassing. 

He pulled away, just enough to look at my face. "Ivory, don't cry. I'll see you soon. We can skype, I'll call, and text. It will be like I never left."

"You won't be here, though." I pout.

He brought his hand to my face, and caressed my cheek. "You're going to be all I think about. Im going to miss you like crazy. Plus, we have California shows. So, I'll put you and your friends in the guest list. And then we can hang out all day." 

I looked down, and bit my lip. It took everything in me to not let my tears slip out. "B-but you're g-going to miss my school dance." 

I heard Zach sigh, as he pulled me close to him. "I'm really sorry about that, baby." He said, rubbing my back, softly. "I wish I would of known sooner, I would have tried to work around it. I promise, when I come back home, we'll get all dressed up, and I'll take you dance."

I quickly used my sleeve to wipe away a couple tears that slipped out. "Okay, Zach. Im sorry, that I'm acting like such a baby about this."

"Awe, don't worry about." Zach, whispered, then kissed my forehead. "But I have to go now."

"No." I whined, as I pulled away from him. 

"I'll be back soon." He said, holding my hands. Zach leaned down and kissed me.

Zach turned away from me, and began walking to  the bus. Cameron walked next to him, and patted him on the back.

"I'll see you later, baby." Zach called, as he stepped on to the bus. 

"Bye." I waved to him, before he shut the bus door. 

Everything froze for a moment,  then the bus door flung open. "Ivory," Zach yelled, appearing in the door way of the bus. "I love you." 

And just like that, I was crying my eyes out. Zach was running towards me, smiling. He took me in his arms, and held me tight. "I love you." He whispered, kissing my cheek

"I love you, too." I announced, before he kissed me on the lips. I smiled, and kissed him back. 

"But I really have to go now." Zach groaned. 

"I know." I mumbled, nodding. "See you later." I said, forcing a smile.

Zach smiled back, but it slowly faded as he reached the bus. He went up the first step, and blew me a kiss. I laughed, and blew him one back.  He acted all cheesy and pretended to catch it, and place it on his cheek. I waved one last time, then the door closed.

Then that was it, he was gone.

 I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder, it was Ella. "Ivory, it will be okay." She tried to console. "He'll be back soon."

I sighed, and turned to her. "I know, it just sucks though." 

"Hmm," She said, placing a hand on her hip. "How about we go get some ice cream. Its said to mend any broken heart."

 "Sure." I shrugged.

We walked down the street, to the ice cream shop. We sat down at a small, round table. I began to eat my cookie dough ice cream... It was good, but it didn't really get my mind off Zach.

I could feel the tears creep up, again. But I managed tonight them back, until Ella said, "Stop thinking about Zach."

"I cant." I compliained, rubbing my eyes. "I've never been the type of girl to sit around and cry about some guy. But Zach was so different. He made me feel special, I know that sounds all cheesy and stuff, but he did."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's been awhile since I've updated. This has been done for a couple days, but I kept getting busy, and couldn't update. I figured now would be a good time to update, since I've been in bed All day! I have the stomach flu, so I haven't left my bed. So why not update?

Oh and sorry that this is such a short update.

Thanks for the comments and subscribes!
Thanks for reading :)