Status: Sadly, complete.

Blame It on September

Bend Over Backwards I'll Be There.

*Chapter 13 - 

Beend Over Backwards I'll Be There. 

*Ivory's  POV-

"Ouch, don't burn me, please." I exclaim, throwing my hand to my head, feeling the spot where the curling iron hit.

"Sorry- sorry. Maybe try staying still for once?" Ella protested.

"How can I when I'm getting stabbed with eyeliner?" 

"Goodness, stop complaining!" Nevaeh said, holding a makeup brush.

It was the big night, Homecoming. Ella and Nevaeh were over getting ready, with me. They couldn't be more excited for tonight, as for me, I was the opposite.  I really did not want to go, there was no reason for me too. Not like I had a date, and not like any guy at my school could measure up to a certain one.

"Okay, beautiful! You are done." Ella said, handing me a mirror. 

I looked at my hair,  it was all curled, with two curlys falling down on both sides of my face, and pinned up in the back. It looked amazing, Ella could do hair like nobodies business. And Nevaeh did my makeup, like something out of a fashion magazine. 

"Wow guys, thanks. It looks great." I smiled up at them.

"Awe, look at my little baby." My mom started. "You look like such a grown up." My mom hitched her arms around me, strangling me in her hug.

"Mom," I said. "Come on stop it." 

"Yeah, you're gonna mess up her hair." Ella said, drowning me in hairspray. 

"Sorry... Ivory go get your dress on, so we can take pictures." My mom said, with the biggest smile on her face. 

I sighed, and forced a little smile. 

I went upstairs to my room. I shut my bedroom door, staring back at me was a cerulean blue dress. I pull it of the hook, pushing it up against my body. I finally give in, I opened my bathroom door, and changed into the dress. I slowly approached my full length mirror, finding my reflection. I stand there studying the dress on me, remembering the day I first saw it. I was with Zach. I blinked repeatedly, fighting back my tears.  Nevaeh would kill me if I messed up my makeup. Thinking about Zach made me feel light headed, so I sat down on the edge of my bed. I know I was being dramatic, but I didn't care. I brought my hand to my chest, feeling the necklace Zach gave me. My eyebrows knitted together, as two tears rolled down my cheeks. 

"Ready?" Ella said, walking in to my room.  "Ivory, sweetheart what's wrong?" 

"Nothing, don't worry about it. Really." I shook my head.

"Ivory, stop lying... I have a pretty good idea on what's wrong, but don't think of that, I'm sure tonight will be a blast. He would want you to have fun." Ella pulled me off the bed. "You look insane, man! Insane meaning, hot." 

I rolled my eyes, as I smiled. "Thanks El."

"No prob, babe." Ella glanced around the room, stopping her eyes at the window. "Meet us downstairs, okay?"

I nodded, as she left the room.

I reach down slipping on my death traps  high heels. I stood  up straight, going back to the mirror. My hands straightened out the wrinkles in my dress. I gave myself a half smile, reassuring myself that tonight will be fine. But in the back of my mind I knew it wouldn't. Before I let any more tears out, I walked to my dresser. I pushed some bracelets on to my wrists, when a heard a thump. I inspected the room, nothing seemed out of place. I turn my attention back to my jewelry. 

I heard another thud, but ignored it. I figured it was all in my head. As I walked towards the door, I glanced in the mirror. Something caught my eye, I jerked my head back to the mirror.  

   At first I thought it was all in my head, and that tonight things were really getting to me.  I looked behind me, I closed my eyes tight, then reopened them. 

He was still there.  Zach was there.

"Hi, Ivory." He said, with a smile.

"Zach... I... W- What are you doing here?" I stumbled with my words.

Zach made his way closer to me. "To see you, to take my favorite girl to homecoming." He moved one his arms from behind his back, holding out a bright pink flower, for my wrist. 

Zach took my hand, slipping the flower on my wrist. I felt the tears creeping back in my eyes.  These tears weren't sad tears, they were happy ones. "I can't believe this."

"Believe it, baby." Zach said, taking my hands in his. "By the way, you look gorgeous ... You alway blow my mind, Ivory."

"I missed you." I couldn't keep it together any longer, I threw myself at him. I wrapped  my arms around his neck, and he held on to me. 

This moment kind of felt like Christmas morning; going downstairs, not knowing what to expect. Then you see the most perfect present, the one you always dreaming of having. Yeah, that's how I feel right now. 

Zach was the perfect present. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this chapter at the beginning of September! I'm so happy to finally have it posted!
On the downside, there will only be one more chapter :(

I LOVE ALL OF YOU! Thank you sooo much for reading, subscribing, and Commenting!

Also, this fic has been reported. The person who reported me, didn't leave a reason why. I would like it if you could leave me a comment addressing the reason you reported me. Thank you.