Status: Sadly, complete.

Blame It on September

I am in Love, so Damn in Love.

Ivory's POV-

I grip on to Zach's hand, as I drag him down the stairs. I ran to
Nevaeh and Ella, and ask. "Did you guys know about this?"

They stood there smiling. "Maybe." Ella laughs.

"I can't believe you guys didn't tell me." I pout.

"It was a surprise." Zach chimes in. "They couldn't tell you."

"I just can't believe you're here." I said, hugging Zach. He leaned down, and kissed my head. Just as Zach and I were pulling apart, my moms voice filled the room.

"Girls we need pictures, for Ivory’s dad!" My mom shouted as she entered the room. "Oh, Zach? What are you doing here?"

"Mom, Uh, I'm kind of going out with Zach." I mumbled, nervously.

My moms eyes widened, as she opened her mouth to respond, "Dating? You guys?"

"Yeah." I replied, quietly.

"Aren't you a little too old for her?" My mom asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, he is." Wes chimes in, from the couch, as he kept his focus on his video game.

"We are six years apart." I added. "But why should that matter? If you really love someone, you just love them, you don't just stop, because of age difference." I ranted on.

"You love him?" My mom said, with a bit of shock.

"Yeah, I do." I answered, taking Zach's hand.

"And you love Ivory?" A smirk played on my mom’s lips, as she spoke.

"I really do love her, a lot." Zach replied, looking down at me.

"Well, then I'm not going to stop you guys. I'll take care of your dad when he comes home. Just have fun tonight." My mom smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks mom, I love you." I whispered, to her.

My mom wiped her eyes, "Okay, pictures!"

We all quickly posed for pictures, to please my mom, before Nevaeh said, "Well guys, it's time to go. We can't be late, for the dance,"

"Let's hit it, girls." Zach shouted, pulling me towards the door.

We stepped outside, and saw a black limo in front of the house. We all gasped, in shock.

"Surprise." Zach yelled, flinging his arms in the air.

"You did this?" I asked Zach, placing my hands on my hips.

"Of course, this night is suppose to be special." Zach smiled. "A limo is just part of it."

The limo door opened, Cameron, Nathan, and Michael stepped out.
"What's up ladies?" Michael greeted. "I will be your date for this evening."

"Yeah, right." Zach scoffed, pushing Michael aside.

"Lady's first." Cameron smiled, opening the door, for Ella and Nevaeh.

We were all inside the limo, on our way to the dance. Zach took my hand, and smiled at me.
"I hope you'll have fun tonight." He whispered, leaning over to me.

"I already am." I beamed, squeezing his hand. "I can't imagine this could get any better."

"Well, I'm going to try to make this night perfect."

I rolled my eyes, as I rested my head on his shoulder. "You're here, it already is."

I smiled, looking at our hands, while Zach kissed my head, and whispered, "I love you, Ivory."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys! Well, this is it. It was fun to write this, and thank you for all the subscribes, and comments.

It would be awesome if you could check out my other fics!

Also, Im doing my first co-write with my best friend AhoyyLaneyy; It has The Maine, The Summer Set, and other Arizona bands in it! So, you could pre-subscribe to it:
Like We Did When We Were Young

Thanks again for supporting this story! I love you guys, and Thanks For Reading :)