Status: Sadly, complete.

Blame It on September

My Friends Just Laugh At Me.

*Chapter 5-

Ivory's POV:

My head was rested lightly against Zach's shoulder, as we both gaze at the newly setting sun. Just inches of the sun were still visible, over the Shimmering blue waves. Our feet were buried in the cool sand, and my fingers were tangled within Zach's. This was a scene straight out of a movie, I swear. I closed my eyes, taking it all in. Zach pulled me closer, and laid us down on the sand. I moved my hand over his chest, holding on to his blue flannel. His hand was located on my back, delicately rubbing circles. My eyes fought the weights that were pulling my eyelids down. But falling asleep in Zach's arms came so easily.  

I was abruptly awoken,  "Oooooo oooooooh!" Teased the group of guys, that creeped up behind us. 

"Get out of here." Zach exclaimed. He rubbed his eyes, and shot the boys an angered look. 

"Caught you guys sneaking off, tisk tisk." Cameron said, putting his hands on his hips. "But for the record, you guys look adorable when you're asleep." 

I shyly smiled, and rolled away from Zach. The sky had faded  into black, then it hit me. "What time is it?" I questioned desperately. 

Zach's eyebrows went up and he shook his head cluelessly.  

"Uh, it's like a little after ten-thirty." Nathan Added.

I placed my hands under my body, and pushed myself up. I searched my pockets for my cell phone. I yanked it out of my back pocket, and checked the time. Nathan was right, and that meant I was passed curfew. I sighed, sending my hands up to rub my temples. 

"Everything okay?" Zach said, getting on his feet. 

"I was suppose to me home an hour ago." I proclaimed. "I forgot, and I start school tomorrow."

"Here man, take the van. James can drop us off later." Michael said, tossing Zach the keys.

"Thanks bro." Zach nodded over to Mike. "Come on, we gotta get you home." Zach said, dragging me to van.

"Bye Ivory, we'll hang out again soon." Cameron announced. 

"For sure. Bye guys, it was fun." I yelled back, to them. While Zach continued running, leaving me stumbling to catch up. 

-

"Sorry that I made you late."  Zach muttered.

"It's not your falt. I feel asleep first, anyways." 

"I could of woke up." He said, glancing over to me. 

"I'm kind of glad you didn't." 

He reached over taking my hand. "Tonight was... Nice"

We pulled on to our street, making me gulp. "It was."

Zach pulls up in his driveway. "I hope you don't get in to too much trouble."

"It will be fine, I hope." I smiled, stepping out of the car. "Thanks Zach." I said, falling into his hug.

"Don't worry about it. Have fun at school tomorrow."

"Ugh, don't bring that up please." I groaned, stepping back from him. "Goodnight Zach." I kissed him on his cheek, and staggered over to my house.  

Quietly I open the locked front door. I walk on my toes to avoid being heard. Sneaking up the stairs, I try to silently make it to my room. My  nervous hand grasp the door handle, pushing my door open. I close the door behind me, sighing in relief. I flick the light on, and jerked back in shock.   Wes was laying on my bed, with a smug smile on his lips. "Hello sister." 

"What are you doing in my room?" 

"Covering your ass." He remarked. "You were suppose to be a while ago."

"You covered for me, why?"

"Can't  I be a nice brother?" Wes asked, standing up. "Plus one day I'll most likely need you to cover for me."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine whatever, just get out. I would like to go to bed."

"Whatever you say." He replied, walking over to the door. "But if I were you I'd be nice to me. Staying out two hours after curfew, with a bunch of guys. I know dad and mon wouldn't like that." Wes cackles then leaves me alone in my room. Wes was a jerk, but he covered for me. And even Wes couldn't ruin the night I had... But school sure could. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot to update! But here it is!

Thanks for the subscribes. And thanks to LaneysMoreThanAlive and HotChelleRae for commenting.

Thanks for reading :) love you guys!