Status: Ohhaii(: This story is UNCOMPLETED. I hope to make it AT LEAST 25 Chapters Minimum(:

Tail of the Wolves

Dix (10;Ten)

Recap;
Shimmer's head hung, shaking sadly as other pack members entered the den, standing around the broken black furred wolf. All of their ears were flat and there tails tucked close. Malikai stood next to her, licking her frantically and whining softly as Marcie howled. Kendall slowly shook her head and walked towards her sister, lowering her head and nudging her softly, then again, slightly harder.

Kenzie's breathing slowed more, finally stopping moments later.

~ ~ ~
The Story Begins; Third Wolf P.o.V.

The pack stood around the black wolf, heads hung low and ears flat, as malikai and Kendall desperately tried to wake her up. After a few minutes of futilie attempts they sat down, staring at the ground miserably.

Marcie's howl continued to ring around the den, loud and sorrowful. Carson tried comforting her, but was on the break of howling as well. Kendall sniffled, feeling lost. Malikai felt...nothing.

As the pack mourned for Kenzie, they stayed silent, unmoving.

A cough sounded at Malikai's paws, but nobody noticed, too busy in there thoughts to be aware of anything.

The cough got harsher, louder, and Malikai looked down. Kenzie had pushed herself up with her front paws, her hind legs still flat on the ground as she coughed harshly, water spilling out of her mouth.

"Kenzie?" Malikai said softly, in shock, his ears flat. Kenzie stopped coughing long enough to look at him before being taken over by cold shutters, coughing out more water.

A few wolves came rushing forward, suffocating her, tails wagging and yelping. Shimmer howled loudly, and everybody turned to look at her.

"Enough," she growled. "Give Kenzie some space and let her recover. Malikai, Carson, Marcie and Kendall, stay. The rest, go to your dens until the rain stops." The wolves obeyed, quietly, filing out of the den.

There weren't many, 20 wolves at best, if that. To make a full list of all the wolves in the pack there are; Shimmer and Varian with Malikai and Scotty. Marcie and Carson with Kenzie and Kendall. Mariah and her mate Sam with their 3 newborns. Heather and Hazel, older sisters to Konnor, whose parents died awhile back, and the twins, Kota and Katie.

"Kenzie." Marcie said softly, rushing to her daughter's side as she shivered. Malikai stood close to her, allowing her to steal his warmth.

"What were you thinking, jumping into the river in a storm like this?" Kendall muttered, staring at her sister.

"I--" Malikai cut into Kenzie's sentence.

"She didn't jump, she slipped." he growled, protectively. Kendall's ears flattened and she stared at the ground. Kenzie nudged his shoulder and coughed again.

"She's tired. Lets let her sleep so she can get better." Shimmer said softly, nodding at the thankful look Kenzie secretly gave her. Marcie licked her older daughter's cheek softly, nuzzling her before walking out of the den, with Carson following. Kendall stayed by a second longer, looking at her sister, sorrow clear in her pretty eyes. Kenzie looked at her sister, seeing something else in her eyes, other than sadness, but before Kenzie could figure out what it was, Kendall turned away and walked out of the den.

Shimmer licked the top of Kenzie's head. "I will check on your tomorrow to see how you're feeling. Just get soem sleep and get better." Malikai was left alone in the den with her, then.

"Mal-" He cut her off with lick on her cheek and a desperate nuzzle. She quieted down and looked at him, ears flat and unsure. Malikai sighed and layed down next to her, grabbing her scruff softly to pull her closer to him.

"I'm sorry." he said. "I shouldn't have let you go down to the river like this. I just.- I-" he sighed loudly. Kenzie didn't say anything, just looked at him. Malikai met her eyes for a moment.

"I'm sorry." he whispered. Kenzie shook her head.

"Theres nothing to be sorry for. Its not your fault I fell." She said. He sighed, again.

"I thought I lost you." he whispered, sadly. Kenzie nuzzled her head under his chin, affectionately. "Kenzie... You don't understand how badly you have me. Everytime I see you, my heart skips a beat. Your scent intoxicates me, thoughts of you always flood my mind and... I... I think I'm falling in love with you..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweeee, Aren't they so cuuttee? <333

This chapter is kinda...not as fun. I couldn't think of anything to make it really interesting, so I'm hoping that Kenzie not being all dead will make up for the boring-ness. (:

Musical Insperation - I thought I Lost you - Miley Cyrus and John Travolta.