Status: Ohhaii(: This story is UNCOMPLETED. I hope to make it AT LEAST 25 Chapters Minimum(:

Tail of the Wolves

Douze (12;Twelve)

Recap;

"Malikai. The South Water wolf pack is here. They demand to see you. " Malikai rose to his paws swiftly, me following quickly behind. We walked out of the den and walked into the clearing.

~ ~ ~
The Story Begin's. Third Wolf P.o.V.

Malikai and Kenzie walked from their den into the clearing, where four strange wolves stood, waiting patiently. Carson was glaring, ready to attack at a moments notice. He had gone back with the black wolf on the side. He knew him from puppyhood.

"Well, well, Carson. You sure have grown quite a bit. Hows that girl of yours? And your pups?" The black wolf cooed, smirking. Carson growled loudly as Marcie stalked beside her mate, also glaring at the black wolf.

"You have some nerve, showing your face around here." Marcie said, her voice calm but threatening.

"Its always a pleasure to come see my brother." The black wolf stalked to the front of the group, touching Carson's nose softly. "I do find myself wondering about how your doing, late at night when the moon shines." Carson shook his head away roughly.

Malikai stared at the black wolf, then at Kenzie, blinking. They looked almost identical.

"Malikai." A copper furred wolf said as the two Alpha's walked towards the group. Carson was growling at the black wolf.

"Silence>" Malikai said, softly, feeling odd at telling a wolf elder to him to be quiet. Carson's ears flattened, but he nodded and silenced his growls, still glaring at the black wolf.

"Carson is this your first born?" The black wolf reached forward to sniff Kenzie's fur. Carson snarled loudly, leaping in front of his daughter.

"Don't. Touch her." He growled. Malikai looked at the old wolf, an eyebrow raised. He looked from the black wolf to Kenzie's father and back again, The copper wolf who had first addressed Malikai swiped a paw over the black wolf's ear.

"Silence, Shadow." The wolf said. Shadow lowered her head, ears flat, as The copper wolf turned to Malikai.

"First, I'd like to start off by apologizing for my," she turned to Shadow, "pack mates rude remarks and actions. Second, I am Rose, the new Alpha female of the South Water pack." Malikai watched her cautiously. Kenzie spoke up next.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" She said, walking close to Malikai, brushing her pelt softly to his. Rose looked startled for a moment, unsure whether she should address Kenzie as Malikai's mate, or just a nosy pup.

"Kenzie's right to be curious," Malikai said, watching Rose closely. "What are you doing here?" Rose stood tall, despite being a small wolf. Its clear she wasn't chosen for strength or size.

"I've noticed things on our side of the river that shouldn't be noticed. Things like scents from the wolves of your pack." Rose was being polite, but there was a threatening tone to her voice. Malikai raised an eyebrow.

"When did you start noticing these scents?" Kenzie put in, thinking it might have been her scent being carried by the wind from her adventure into the river. Rose turned to her.

"Awe, look at that. Daddy's girl trying to the big bad wolf protecting her family." Shadow cooed, teasingly. Malikai growled.

"This 'Daddy's girl' happens to be my mate." he growled. Carson glared defiantly at the wolf who claimed to be his sister.

"Shadow. Go back to our territory and wait by the river. Now." Rose snarled. "I have had enough of you and your outbursts." Shadow glared at her Alpha, but turned tail and walked out of the clearing, disappearing in the dark of the trees.

Rose sighed. "Anyway; its been occurring for awhile now. A few weeks at best." Malikai shook his head.

"I'm not sure, then. None of my wolves have crossed the river as far as I know. I will talk to my pack about it, but that's all I can really do for you." Rose nodded.

"Thats all I ask. I will leave, now. But I must say; If any more of your wolves' scents are reported, I will not hesitate to react." Malikai nodded.

"I understand, Rose. But rest assured, I doubt you will find any more scents." Rose simply nodded, turning tail and leading the 2 remaining wolves away from the clearing. One gray wolf turned his head over his shoulder, looking over past Kenzie, sadly, before leaping over a bush and disappearing in the dark.

Kenzie turned around and saw Kendall walking away, head down and ears flat, her tail dragging the ground as she walked into her den.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried so hard to make this long, but with the way I wrote it, I wanted it to end with a ...somewhat..cliffhanger..xD I'm sure you guys can guess whose scent is was crossing the river. But who was that good lookin wolf lookin back? ;) you'll guess will find out in the nxt few chapters.

Check out my other story "I love you, but..."<33 please?

comment/rate/subscribe. <33

Show me the love<33