Malfoy Manner or Die

It Begins

"I love this book!" Rebecca exclaimed; her blond hair violently whipping in her face, on account of the wind.

"Yeah..." Her sidekick said unenthusiastically.

"You're crazy. You're missing out on a new world." Rebecca said, clutching onto her copy of Twilight, as if letting go would cause her serious pain and extreme discomfort.

"It's just a story. Why are you so obsessive?"

"I'M NORMAL!" Rebecca yelled, followed by a long awkward silence.

"Whatever, I'm going to Potions class. See you later." Her sidekick said, swiftly leaving.

Rebecca decided to go back to the Raven-claw chambers to put her book away.

------------

After putting her book away in a safe place, Rebecca went to find Hermonie; Hermonie was Rebecca's Dark Arts tutor. On her way over to the Gryffindor chambers Rebecca got that "someones watching me" feeling and quickly turned around hoping to find the culprit. To her dismay, no one was around. Quickening her pace, she sighed with relief upon arriving at the Gryffindor chambers in one piece.

"Harry!" Rebecca called. The one, the only, Harry Potter looked over to see Rebecca and smiled, walking over to meet her.

"Hey, what brings you to these parts?"

"Oh I'm looking for Hermonie. Y'know, the brains of the operation."

"I think she said she'd be in the library for the rest of the afternoon." He glanced down to see Rebecca carrying her Dart Arts textbook and smirked saying, "let me guess, tutor session?"

Rebecca rolled her eyes and laughed, "yeah. Well I'll see you later then." They said goodbye to each other and went their separate ways.

------------

"Fancy a walk?" Malfoy asked softly from behind her; which in turn caused Rebecca to jump, naturally also causing her to drop her Dark Arts textbook on the ground.

"Gee Malfoy, can you be any creepier?" She exclaimed rushing to pick up her textbook before Malfoy had a chance. Of course being swift on his feet Malfoy managed to beat her and picked up her textbook for her. She gave a loud sigh as a signal for him to back off, but apparently didn't work because he still tagged along as she began making her way toward the library again.

"Where are you headed anyway?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"The library, obviously."

"Hmm." Rebecca glanced over at Malfoy to see that he seemed to be getting the hint.

"Well I better go then. Good luck with whatever it is you're doing." He slowed his pace and turned back around.

Rebecca smiled triumphantly as she arrived at the library. She found Hermonie sitting at one of the tables, engrossed in an old dusty book.

"Let's get this over with." She sighed making her way over to Hermonie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh trust me, it will get worse.