Manage Me, I'm A Mess

You make sense of who I am like puzzle pieces in your hand




Her tiny hands were shaking as she pressed those 10 digits she had grown so familiar with. It rang 3 times before she began to curse under her breath; it never took him this long to answer. It took her a second to realize the time difference between California & Pittsburgh as she checked the time on her Iphone. 1 am. She sighed in defeat as she started to let the tears fall once again.

“Hello?” Marc-Andre whispered into his blackberry trying his hardest not to wake the peaceful looking girl that was asleep next to him.

“Hi.” The tiny girl managed to choke out through her tears as she stayed curled up in a ball in the corner of her boyfriend’s rundown living room.

“Roo?” He asked calling her by her nickname as he sat up in bed, he knew her voice like the back of his hand. “Are you okay?” He asked as a worried expression covered his flawless face.

She was silent for a moment; he could hear her short breaths as she continued to cry. “Do you think I could come visit?” were the words that left her trembling lips, the nerves crept over her as she hadn’t receive a reply from her best friend, just the sound of buttons being pressed.

Marc-Andre took a deep breath, & without hesitation or any more questions he replied. “Your flight leaves at 2am.”

Image
Unfortunatly I do not own Marc-Andre Fleury or any of the awesome &/or amazingly gorgeous hockey players. I do how ever own all of my original characters. Enjoy!