The Night's Turn Colder

Chapter 3

[Starr's p.o.v]
Cameron kissed me. Not some little good-night one. open-mouth-holding-on-to-his-neck kind of kiss. we pulled away because Zach came over to us grinning like a fool. i looked at Cameron and smiled. i was never happier.

Me an Cameron have been dating for 3 months. we went on tour but everyone was like 'oh SHE'S Cameron girlfriend?' some girls were like cameron you could do better! he was like you cant get better than Starr. i kissed him on the cheek and 3 other girls went awwww! Cameron started blushing and by that time, everyone was gone. just me and cameron. his green eyes made me start to blushed and he smiled. i moved to sit in his lap and he held my face in his hands before i could.
"you look beautiful"
"thats not what all those girls think.."
"who cares what they think. i think your beautiful and thats all that matters"
i couldn't help but smile and kiss him. he made me the happiest girl ever.

I loved the fans, dont get me wrong, but they seemed to hate me. I realized i should make friends with them. go out in the crowd or hangout before or after the show. so after the show, i went and hung out with some of the girls. they were really nice! there were 5 girls. Erin, Maggie, Summer, Amanda, and Mary. Cameron and the guys came up behind us and tried to scare us. Well, all except Cameron. He came up behind me, put his hands on my waist and kissed my neck. My weakness. I bit my lip before i said something or moaned something. I whispered "not here Cameron!
♠ ♠ ♠
commentt<3