Status: Long Hiatus - Possible deletion.

Daughter Diaries

Learn to Love

Khloe got to her new home quickly. Her new mother couldn't stop asking her questions. She tried to answer them as best she could. Her new father would just laugh at a funny answer or input a small comment like, Nice or Cool.

"Alright Khloe," Mrs. Haner smiled as she helped her out of the car, "this is your new home."

Khloe stared up at the building. It was a large home, yes, but not a mansion. She didn't care either way. She was just glad she finally got a chance to be a kid for once. She was about to grab her bag, but Mr. Haner got it first.

"Thanks," she smiled at him. He simply nodded.

"Come on and meet your new brothers," the mother beamed in excitement.

All three of them entered the home one by one. Khloe too in all her surroundings. The house inside was amazing. It looked, to her, like a normal home. The stairs going up curved beautifully. It was made of dark mahogany. The walls where you first walk in was a light beige color and a chandelier hung above in the middle. She noticed pictures of her new parents and two young boys. She smiled at them.

"Cute, huh?" the mother giggled.

"Yeah," Khloe laughed, too.

"Alright girls. I just got a call from Matt. He apparently wants to make a party for Khloe."

"What, why?"

"It's a welcoming party. The band I'm in is like family so, Welcome to the family babe," Mr. Haner gave Khloe a side hug.

"Really," she nodded, "So, what? Are your band members like my uncles now?"

"Pretty much. Now I just have to tell them to not make it for a five year old."

"Babe, can't you stay for today? I mean she just got here."

"I will be with her. I just need to call the guys and explain a little about our new daughter."

"Would you like a list or something?"

"That would actually help," he chuckled rubbing his neck, "I'm not sure how this should go."

"Well, I hate Justin Beiber."

"Yup," he sighed, "we made a good choice!"

Mrs. Haner laughed, "How about I show you your new room?"

"My own room?" she questioned.

"Yes," she smiled, "you are after all old enough."

"Okay," Khloe smiled back at her new adoptive mother.

Mr. Haner was already dialing his friend back while the two girls climbed the stairs. They then stopped at a door on the furthest left of the hall. As Mrs. Haner opened the door, Khloe began to feel nervous. She never had her own room or parents for that matter.

"Ready?" khloe just nodded at her new mother.

Khloe held her breath as the door began to open. It revealed a room that was colored a light purple with a large bed in the center. A dresser was placed to one side of the room. On the other side was a television on top of a table. As she walked further inside she saw a closet. She walked over to the closet and found out it was a walk in. She just gaped at it. She didn't even have enough clothes to fill even a quarter of it.

"We didn't know what to do with the room but," she paused, "you can always make it your own. We can also go shopping for anything you like."

"I think I need more clothes for this closet," she laughed.

"We actually have to go shopping for a new outfit for your welcome party," her new mother smiled at her.

Khloe looked at her with a smile, "it's all so surreal really. I can't even begin to fathom what's happening," a single tear rolled down her face.

She heard her new mother aw at her and move over to give Khloe a hug.

"Thank you," Khloe whispered.

"Of course," she said, "how about we get to shopping before the guys come over. I know they will. They're not very patient."

Khloe nodded and the two girls walked back downstairs. There she saw two little boys. They laughed as they were playing with their father. She saw the boys look over at their mother and gave her a big smile.

"Mommy," the youngest one beamed as he jumped over to give her a hug.

"Hey Eliah," she picked him up, "Eliah, Trevor I want you to meet your new sister, Khloe."

"Sister?" Trevor questioned.

"Yes, we just adopted her. She's your new sister now."

"Why do we need a sister?" Eliah asked.

"Because I always wanted a daughter baby."

"Can't you just have one that's younger?"

"Sorry baby, I can't."

"Why not?" Trevor walked over to his mother.

"The doctor said so."

"Oh." the boys said in unison.

"Well, we have to go now boys. Stay home with daddy. Okay?"

"Okay, mommy," Eliah jumped down from his mothers arms and jogged over to his father.

Brian got up from where he sat and gave his wife a kiss, "Bye Michelle," he looked over at Khloe with a smile, "bye Khloe."

Khloe smiled up at him, "Good-bye."

"Let's get going, Khloe," Michelle smiled as she grabbed her hand.

"Okay," she followed her mother out to the car. She started the engine and the two of them were off to bond while shopping. It was something Khloe had always wanted.

On the way to the mall Khloe started to think. She thought too much, but it was what made her, Khloe. Not only did she have the parents she always wanted, she had two brothers. Plus, she had uncles and she also assumed she had aunts. Even if she only wished for two loving people to love her in return, she got way more than she had bargained for. No matter what, she wanted to belong somewhere and it felt like she got just what she asked for.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if I even like this chapter, but here it is anyway.
Comments?

X Dani