Frankie and the Skittles Factory

FRANKIE HAS A REASON TO LIVE AGAIN!

The next few days were terrible. Gerard was making the fact widely known that HE and the others had a golden guitar picks and that Frankie didn't.

That little fact made Frankie miserable.

Well, maybe if Gerard wasn't so FAT, some one else could've found it...

Frankie spent most of his time lying on the couch. Sure, he could go out and try to find the guitar pick again, but why? All the ones he would buy wouldn't have it in them, and he'd just be wasting his money. Well, he'd still have the Skittles, but he didn't want the disappointment.

God, now he felt like... Gerard... Ew... NO! He'll never be like Gerard!

While everyone sat in the living room, talking about the tour that they were going on because of THEIR golden guitar picks, is when Frankie decided. He WAS going to find it! He'll stop at NOTHING to find it!

He got up off the couch and pulled on his hoodie sweater.

"Where ya goin'?" Ray asked.

"Out..." He muttered. "I'll be back eventually..." He slammed the door behind him.

Now, being the end of November, there was more snow scattered across the ground.

He quickened the pace of his steps until he reached the little shop he was at a few nights ago.

"Back again?" the store clerk asked.

"Yeah," Frankie smiled. He looked up at all the brightly colored packets, trying to use his mind powers to see which one had the golden guitar pick in it. But then Frankie realized that he had no mind powers, and decided to just pick any random package.

Once he was outside, he felt around the packet to see if he could feel the guitar pick inside. As far as he could see, he couldn't, to his dismay.

He tore at the top of it slowly, trying to save the moment in his thoughts that maybe if he found the guitar pick, he would have a reason to live again.

He looked into the bag. All the pretty colors mesmerized him, like they always did. Of coarse, he could only see the top of the bag, so he wasn't quite sure of whether or not there WAS a magically golden guitar pick in it.

Well, he might as well enjoy the candy...

He walked along the sidewalk, random throwing different colors in his mouth. Enjoying the amazing candy.

He put a handful of yellow Skittles in his mouth and bit down on them. Not really even noticing, he bit down on something that felt like it broke his teeth.

"OW!" He yelled out while holding his jaw. "What the heck?!?!?"

He reached into his mouth and picked out the Skittle that seemed to cause him so much pain.

Wait... That didn't feel like a Skittle...

He pulled it out of his mouth and gasped.

Is that?

A...

Frankie's heart started beating faster and he ran back home.

When we got there, he... well... he kicked the door open...

"GUYS!" he smiled widely. "I GOT THE LAST GOLDEN GUITAR PICK!"

"No you didn't..." Ray said.

Frankie lifted up the shiny gold guitar pick. "Um, yeah Ray, I did."

Frankie felt like he was going to explode from happiness. HE HAS A REASON TO LIVE AGAIN!