Frankie and the Skittles Factory

This... is the Imagination Room...

All that anyone could say about the room was that it was… amazing…

It had tall, brightly purple colored trees with Skittle packets hanging from them, and a valley with green Skittles scattered across the ground to make look like grass, which Frankie thought to look pretty real, along with red and orange Skittles paved the path through the room.

Once again, people had to hold Gerard back, since he tried to jump forward.

“This,” Bert started. “is the Imagination Room.” He widen his eyes in a insane, spacey way, looking to the ceiling.

“’Imagination Room’?” Gerard repeated stupidly.

Bert rolled his eyes. “Yes, fat kid, ‘Imagination Room‘.”

Gerard glared at Bert as he continued explaining the room.

“THIS is the river of Skittles powder,” he pointed over at a wide flowing line of white powder. “This is what I use to put on the sour Skittles.”

“Ooh!” Gerard clapped happily.

“SHUT UP FATTY!” Bert said, poking his cane into Gerard’s stomach.

Bert cleared his throat. “As I was saying… this is the sour crap I use on the Skittles. It ends up numbing your mouth after a while, but no one seems to mind that, so I’m just not going to tell you WHY it does that…”

Everyone grew silent as Bert strolled along a little more.

“Well… Everyone enjoy,” Bert smiled.

“Excuse me?” Ray crossed his arms.

“Did I st-stutter? GO RUN AROUND!” Bert made a shooing motion with his hands. “Go, GO!”

Gerard made no hesitation. He quickly ran to the nearest Skittle tree and jumped up and down, trying to reach one of the packets.

“Excuse me!” Ray flapped his hand. “I don’t run around. I can’t afford to break a sweat in this shirt.”

Bert was too busy being amused with Gerard jumping around to notice Ray’s complaining.

“Why is this place so DUMB?” Mikey asked in his usual annoyed tone.

Frankie looked to Bert in hopes of getting an idea of what he was supposed to do. Surely he wasn’t supposed to just… cause havoc…

“Um… Mr. McCracken?” Frankie questioned, only to be ignored.

“HEY!” Bob yelled. “WEIRDO! He’s talking to you!”

Ray started checking his hair in his mirror again. Frankie waited for something else to happen. Gerard was the only one enjoying this. Everyone else didn’t want to run around. Well, Frankie did, but he wasn’t sure what else to do than THAT.

“Oh my GOD!” Mikey pointed at the sour powder river. “Somebody get him out of there!”

Everyone ran over to the river to look at what all the commotion was about.

Off at the other side of the river was a mass of something struggling to get out of the powder’s current. Gerard, of course…

“Well… We should probably do something…” Bert said, putting his hand above his eyes to get a better view of him.

“Ya THINK?!” Mikey scoffed. “It’s gonna take a MIRACLE to get his fat ass out of there…”

Bert looked back at Mikey, but didn’t say anything. “Well this won’t do at all, will it?” He pulled out a bottle of beer from his purple jacket and held it up in the air. “Oh JOHNNYYY!”

Over one of the hills, there was a figure walking towards the group of tourists and Bert. And by the looks of it, he wasn’t wearing anything but boxers… And he was holding a bottle of beer…

“Who on EARTH is THAT?” Ray asked in disgust.

“THAT,” Bert pointed toward the nearing figure. “is Johnny Knoxville.”

“Huh?” Bob asked.

Bert rolled his eyes. “What’s NOT to get?! It’s Johnny freakin’ Knoxville!”

Johnny got over to the group and stood there as everyone looked him over.

“Um… Aren’t you supposed to do something exciting?” Ray asked.

Johnny grunted in response, taking a drink from his bottle and throwing it in the river.

“Johnny,” Bert started. “I need you to get him,” he pointed over at Gerard. “out of there.”

Johnny glared at Bert. “You got me up for THAT?”

Bert looked around nervously. “Um… yes?”

Johnny rolled his eyes. “I’m going back to sleep…” He started to walk back in the direction which he came from.

“Hey Johnny!” Bert called after him. “Could you get me some more orange crap for the Skittles?!”

“FUCK YOU BERT!”

“Love you too Johnny…” Bert looked down at the ground.

Ray cleared his throat. “Uh, should we do something about that fat kid?”

Bert looked out to where Gerard was. “Aw, he’ll be fine.” Bert stood up straight again. “Shall we move on?”

Everyone stared in astonishment as Bert strolled towards the next door.

When Bert finally noticed that no one was walking, he turned to them.

“Well? Let’s move!”

Frankie looked over to the mass in the river, which was now moved along with the current. There wasn’t much he could do, so he started walking with the rest of the group, to see only God knows what the rest of the tour would bring…