When I Look You in Your Eyes

First day in this mystery town

Caty's pov....

Im' inside of my mom's minivan just glnacing at clouds in the sky and listening to a random punk song that just finished the name was 16 and a band called green day sings it. The song was pretty nice, I'm surprised that these guys are so young and are on the radio. It would be cool if I went to school with them. As I think and think and daydream, my mom catches my attention. "Caty," she says, "we're almost in the neighborhood, so pay attention to the name of the road." I randomly ask, "What's the name I forgot?" My mom rolls her eyes and answers, "Christie road," I nod and keep on searching and daydreaming.

A few minutes passed as I see the name of the road, and warn my mom. She nods and turns on chritie road and parks on the first house on the corner. The house seemed pretty old fashioned but at least it was bigger than the one we used to live in in New Jersey. Of course Cali is completely different from NY, but at least the weather is better, I'm sure I'd get sick soon, but I don't really care much. Mom turns off the engine as I open the door to smell the fresh air. The sun was shinig brightly on my face, I like this mystery town that seems famous around the state. Rodeo is pretty nice, at least the town's name is easy to remember and the street as well. Then I see down the road a short but cute guy coming out the door, taking out the trash. He was dressed in light lue faded jeans, black converse, and a black shirt. His dark brown curly hair shining in the sun.

He wasn't bad looking, I suppose, and he looks my age too...16. I wonder to what school he goes to and everything. Who are his friends, does he even have any friends, what does he do on his free time. I already see he helps out his parents with the chores, but he looks like he doesn't like to do it much. If I admire him so much why can't I just go talk to him? Well he looks busy maybe I should help my mom now.

Billie's pov...

I had to go outside to take out the trash after my mom told me so many times. I was busy with blue and I don't let no one get in the way when I'm meditating with my baby. After throwing it away, I see this new girl looking at me, I'm kinda surprised cuz no girl has looked at me like that before, but this girl in the library, Jesse I think. Anyways, I wonder what her name is, where does she come from. I'm sure as hell she's beautiful and looks down to earth not like those airheads and bimbos they reflect as "popular". Then , I find myself thinking about her. I sneaking glances, but I don't wanna stare back so she won't feel imbarrassed and run inside. Instead I let her enjoy the view as I try to act like I always do to impress girls. I scratch the back of my head, or do little "cute" things some girls supposely like in Gilman or around the place.

I glance at her direction and she went inside so I did the same. I went upstairs to my room, picking up blue. I strummed on her for another our just thinking of my new beautiful neighbor.