Status: Complete

A Little Piece Of Heaven

A Little Piece Of Heaven

*Jimmy's POV*

The guys, Val, and I walked into a bookstore in a town we had stopped in. Val wanted another book, since she finished the one she had been reading. She grabbed Matt's hand and they took off to the romance section. Zacky and Brian went to talk to some girls they spotted.

I put on my sunglasses (in case of fans-you never know) and my hood. I'm pretty sure I looked a little scary right now, like a robber or a rapist. But I didn't really care. I walked around, looking at random books, not really paying attention.

After awhile, when I was starting to get a little impatient because Val was taking forever, I saw a girl standing not too far away from me, looking at a book. She caught my attention immediately - she was gorgeous.

The girl looked over at me. I looked down at the book I had in my hands that I hadn't even really looked at and pretended I was really interested. I read the name of the book. What To Expect When You're Expecting. Very nice, Jimmy. I put the book down, embarassed, and looked back at the girl. She was smiling at me. I walked over to her confidently.

"Hey, I'm Jimmy." I said. She didn't say anything, but she stopped smiling and started looking nervous. I was a little confused, but then I remembered my appearance. But I wasn't about to take any chances, so I left the hood and sunglasses on. "And you are...?" I continued, since the girl didn't seem like she was planning on saying anything.

"Marie," she said.

"That's a pretty name," I said. She smiled again. I looked around and saw two chairs for people who wanted to sit and read. "You wanna sit down?" I asked her, gesturing towards the chairs.

"Sure," she said. We sat down and started talking. We talked about everything - ourselves, books, music, why I had a book about pregnancy, and more. After we had been talking for awhile, my phone rang.

"Sorry," I said, since my phone had interrupted her.

"It's fine," she said, smiling at me. I answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said. "Hey Jimmy. We're leaving now, so come on." It was Brian.

"Why didn't you just come and get me?"

"Cause I don't know where you are." I looked around. I saw Brian standing maybe 20 feet away, looking right at me.

"Brian...you're looking at me."

"That may be so."

I sighed. "Lazy motherfucker. Alright, I'm coming." Then I hung up. Brian turned and walked out of the store. I turned back to Marie. "I'm sorry, but I have to go. Maybe we could get together sometime?" I said. Marie nodded. I took out a pen and wrote my number on her hand. She did the same to me. Then, I remembered something. "Hey, do you want to go with my to a concert tonight?" I asked her.

"I'd love to," she said.

"I'll pick you up at around...6?"

"That'd be great." She gave me her address, then I left.

6:00

I pulled up to the place with the address Marie gave me. I got out of the car and knocked on the door. Marie answered, a smile on her face.

"Hey. Um, these are for you," I said, a little awkwardly. I handed her some flowers I had gotten earlier. She took them and smiled up at me. I was wearing the same thing I was at the bookstore, including the sunglasses and hood. Marie went inside and put the flowers in a vase. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car. I opened the door for her, then got in my side of the car.

"What concert are we going to?" she asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see." I smirked. Finally we pulled up to the venue.

"You got tickets to see Avenged Sevenfold?" she asked, incredulous. She had a huge smile on her face.

"Not exactly..." I said. I took off my sunglasses and hood. I looked at her and smiled. She looked like she might pass out. I laughed and got out of the car. I walked over to her side and opened the door for her, then grabbed her hand. We walked inside together.

"Do you wanna watch backstage with the girls?" I asked. She nodded. I let go of her hand and slipped my arm around her waist. We walked backstage, where the guys and Val, Gena, Lacey, and Michelle were. I introduced Marie to everyone there. I'm pretty sure this made her day. When it was time for the show, I hugged Marie then went onstage. We played a great show, if I may say so myself. When it was over, I walked away from my drums and walked up to where Matt was. I stood in front of the microphone and started talking.

"I'd like to dedicate this performance to a person who's very special to me, even though I just met her earlier today," I said. I glanced to where the girls were and looked at Marie. "Her name is Marie, and I'd like to show her off to all you people," I continued. I looked at the girls again. Val, Gena, Lacey, and Michelle were laughing while Marie looked terrified. I motioned for her to walk onstage. She didn't move, so Michelle gave her a little push. Marie walked over to me. I put my hands on her waist, then pulled her to me and kissed her. The people started cheering, and Matt, Johnny, Zacky, Brian, Lacey, Gena, Valary, and Michelle clapped. I pulled away, leaving my hands on her waist. I looked into her eyes.

"Be mine?" I asked her. She smiled.

"Yes," She said. She wrapped her arms around me and we kissed again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading my cheesey story (: