Status: Secondary story.

She Makes Me So Weak

Hey Mr. Policeman, I Bet I Can Run Faster Than You Can

"ICE CREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!" Nick and I both yell in unison as soon and we walk through the doors of the mall. Our hands locked, we take off running toward one of the various ice cream stands in the mall.

The young preppy looking teenage girl looks terrified as she watches the two of us approach. You can't exactly blame her; two people wearing more black than the poor girl has probably ever seen in her whole life, wearing more makeup than she probably does, most of it being black, yelling and screaming as we run full speed toward her.

All too late, we attempt to stop, but we slide on the floor, too much momentum to stop, we skid right into the ice cream stand. Ice cream goes everywhere, all over the floor. I see Ashley and Johnny stand back out of the way, faking to be just random on-lookers instead of actually with us. The girl that was working the stand screams and runs off to get a security guard as Nick screams 'ICE CREAM SLIDE!!!'

He backs up then takes off running, flopping to the floor and sliding at least eight feet on the ice cream covered tile. Kids start screaming at their parents that they want to do it, and they get hauled away by said parents. Random teenagers look on in amusement, seeming to want to join, but not sure if they should, while older people watch with disapproving looks on their faces.

"C'mon Ambi!" Nick screams and I toss my phone to Ashley, her barely managing to catch it before it hits the floor. I take off running, sliding on my stomach on the ice cream, coming to a stop when I run into Nick, sitting up indian style as he eats un-spilled ice cream out of a bucket with his hands.

"Lookie Ambi! Chocolate chip!" He gives a quite girlish giggle as he holds the bucket up, showing me the ice cream which is now half gone. Someone crashes into me and I laugh seeing a group of teenagers have joined us, some dumping buckets of less desirable flavors of ice cream on the floor to slide in, while some take buckets of presumably their favorites and eat it with their hands like Nick.

A shrill whistle alerts us that the security guards have made it. nick and I exchanged a wide -eyed grin before tugging each other up off the slippery floor and running/sliding away from the scene of the crime.

"O-Oh my G-God!" I giggle, running with him deeper into the mall.

"Stop! Get back here!" A guard yells, chasing after us while one or two others haul the teenagers out of the front door.

We laugh like little kids and we run into a random store, the manager yelling to us to leave which no doubt will attract the guard's attention. We duck down out of the managers sight and take cover in a rack of clothes. We hide making too much noise silently and giggle as we hear the guard run right past, yelling to random passersby is they've seen anyone.

"What is wrong with you two?! Get out of here!" The lady yells, ripping the clothes out of the wall and pulling us both up by the collars of our shirts.

"What is wrong with you?! Stop eating so many donuts, bitch!" I yell to her as Nick drags me out laughing. We stop and look around to see where the Guard is, only to see him a little ways down, "Quick, up there!" I yell, since where we are now, the only way out is to go up or else we'd pass the guy.

We hurry onto the escalator, running up the steps though it is already going up fast, only to hear yelling behind us and turn around seeing he's not far behind on one of the lower steps.

"Run!!" Nick screams, both of us hurrying off the escalator. I hop onto the down one and slide down the banister, ninja rolling off the bottom much to the amusement of a young boy not far away who tugs his mother's hand and squeals loud. Nick, on the other hand, hops over the railing of the top floor, holding onto a pillar and slides down it like a fireman, hitting the ground hard but he hops right up, the two of us joining hand and taking off running, laughing as we take a quick glance and see the guard trying to push past people on the crowded escalator.

We pass Ashley and Johnny who are casually walking around shopping. They both roll their eyes and facepalm as we pass, but continue shopping. When we finally make it to the front doors, we burst out of them and nearly run into a car waiting to be parked by Valet. We run out, hood sliding like Bo Duke, never missing a beat as we run. Once we make it to Johnny's car, we're both panting, neither of us really able to breathe well.

I clutch at a stitch in my side as I slump against the car door, Nick flopping out onto the hood, both of us leaving sticky ice cream marks on Johnny's precious car which he'll no doubt refuse to let us into covered in ice cream.

"Victory is ours!!" Nick yells, thrusting his fists up toward the sky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Craig Mabbitt n00dz 8D?

Soooorry for the long wait and the shortness of the chapter. But I hope yall like this chapter. I had quite a bit of fun writing it, and I find the whole thing quite amusing. I hope yall enjoy, 'specially muh Ashree bby! <3