‹ Prequel: Brown Eyes
Status: One Shot

Pink Lips

Pink Lips

Have you ever looked at a girl’s lips? They tell a lot; like how they kiss, and the kiss tells how the whole relationship will go.

I loved her lips; once again she hated them. Said they were too thin on top and alright at the bottom. Alright, just alright? They were perfect; they molded into mine like God designed them together then craved us apart into two separate beings.

I remember the end of our third date; we hadn’t kissed yet. That’s something I liked about her; usually I would’ve got a kiss and so much more from any other girl but not from her.

That’s what kept me sticking around though; she was special.

With her cute pink lips with the red tint. I rarely saw them naked however because she hated her color too; always some form of lipstick covering it.

“What are you thinking about?” She asked behind her bangs.

I smiled lightly because her lips pouted ever so slightly when she formed the word “about”.

“Your lips,” I smiled and she rolled her eyes.

This caused her to suck them into her mouth so I couldn’t see them at all. I frowned slightly and pulled her closer causing her to fall on top of me with a huff.

“Is that really all you were thinking about?” She asked and I shook my head.

“Our first kiss.”

She smiled making her lips pout again and a dazed look came into her dark brown eyes. I know she was thinking the same thing I was.

She laughed at something cheesy I said as she pulled out her keys. Her bottom lip went between her teeth as she thought something over.

My breath stopped as she looked up at me with a small smile.

“I had fun tonight Zak,” she said.

“Me too,” I smiled.

I’m not going to go into the cheesy “then time slowed” description because that didn’t happen. I leaned down and saw her eyes slowly shut before mine did. That’s when I felt it; the other half of my lips that were given to her. I felt a small spark as she gave me a little peck.

She pulled away with her bottom lip between her teeth again before whispering a bye and rushing inside.

“Bye,” I whispered softly to myself.


Who knew that would be the first kiss of the rest of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was reading Brown Eyes and thought it was too cute so I attempted to do another but it’s crap I think >_< comment & tell me what you think? I think I’ll do another.

-Neche Narcissist