Status: Hiatus

You Get What You Deserve

Don't worry about me.

On Halloween morning, I awoke with everyone else in high spirits, and went down to breakfast feeling very excited.

“We’ll bring you lots of sweets back from Honeydukes,” said Hermione, looking desperately sorry for him.

“Yeah, loads,” said Ron. He and Hermione had finally forgotten their squabble about Crookshanks in the face of Harry’s disappointment, which was lucky for me, because it meant I could hang out with Chase all day.

“Don’t worry about me,” said Harry. “I’ll see you at the feast. Have a good time.”

He accompanied us to the Entrance Hall, where Filch, the caretaker, was standing inside the front doors, checking off names against a long list, peering suspiciously into every face, and making sure that no one was sneaking out who shouldn’t be going.

“Staying here, Potter?” shouted Malfoy, who was standing in line with Crabbe and Goyle. “Scared of passing the Dementors?”

“Don’t worry about them, Harry,” I said, before spotting Chase and saying my goodbyes to the three of them.

“Hey,” I said, as I went up and hugged him.

“Hey, beautiful. You ready to go?”

He took my hand and we went and joined the line in front of Filch. In no time at all, we were outside; walking through the cold. I snuggled closer to Chase and he put his arm around me. As we past the Dementors at the school gate, I felt myself to totally cold, and the only thing that kept me walking was Chase at my side.

“So, how’s my favourite little Chaser?” he asked as we were approaching the village.

“I’m good,” I said smiling to myself.

Along with Harry, Ron, Hermione and the rest of the Gryffindor Quidditch team; Chase was the only one who knew I was one of the new Chasers. He pulled my in front of him, and put both his hands in front of me, so that I was holding both his hands just by my collar bone. I could feel his got breath pass by my ear.

“How are you?” I said, glaring at Malfoy, and his gang of Slytherins, as they passed as.
“Good, now that I’m with you,” he said, kissing my on the neck.

We had hung out every other night since school at started again, and I felt my happiest whenever I was with him. As his lips touched my neck, I sighed happily, and grabbed hold of his hands a little tighter.

I gasped, as I had just caught sight of Hogsmeade. It looked like something of a post card; the little thatched cottages and shops were all placed perfectly. I felt like a little kid in a candy story; my eyes growing wide and excitement burning in every inch of my body.

I turned around in Chase’s arms, and I beamed at him.

“It’s amazing,” I said.

“I know,” Chase replied chuckling a little at my expression.

I was practically jumping up and down in his arms, and he pulled me close to him, just so I wouldn’t be able to move. I could feel him holding me closer than necessary. I started getting a bit nervous; he was looking at me in a way he’d never looked at me before.

I gulped, wondering if the fear showed in my eyes. I mean, I wasn’t scared of him or anything. It’s just that I’d never – I’d never ever, really... I could feel him leaning closer to me and I didn’t really want him to.

“Chase...” I started to say.

“Hush,” he said softly.

“But I don’t really –“ I tried again, starting to pull away.

He didn’t listen, and continued to pull me closer still. He was too strong for me to push off, so instead I twisted my head as far away from him as I could. Up ahead I could see two orange blobs, and by the looks of it, they were talking vigorously to a brown haired blob.

“Please, Chase,” I whimpered, every trace of happiness drayed from my body.

“Shut up, and face me,” he basically growled.

I could feel warm tears on my cheeks now, and I blinked quickly, trying to get rid of them. They weren’t welcome. I wanted to be strong, not a little girl. I didn’t want to look like I couldn’t look after myself.

I could feel his fingers pressing on my back, and I knew that there were going to be bruises there the next day. I held back a whimper of pain, closing my eyes. I took a deep breath, steadying myself. I opened them again, and looked back and the figures up ahead, hoping they would notice my struggles, and come and save me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, bet you didn't like that. Unless you did. Then I don't know anything about my readers. I'M SORREH! I really, really hate writing about Chorey. That's why it's taken my like 4 days to update this chapter. I have exams tomorrow and Friday; STRESS. I might still write though; screw study. If any of you actually read my profile Journal thingy-ma-bob, then you would know that about 3 hours ago, I stated I probably wouldn't post till this weekend; that is, obviously, a lie. Sorreh for being a liar!
Comment or Chase'll force himself on you.
-Juice x