Status: Hiatus

You Get What You Deserve

No hope for you

Dinner that night was a very enjoyable affair. Tom the innkeeper put three tables together in the parlour and the seven Weasleys, Harry, Hermione and I ate our way through five delicious courses.

“How are we getting to King’s Cross tomorrow, Dad?” asked Fred, as we tucked into a sumptuous chocolate pudding.

“The Ministry’s providing a couple of cars,” said Mr Weasley.

Everyone looked up at him.

“Why?” said Percy curiously.

“It’s because of you , Perce,” I said seriously. “And there’ll be little flags on the bonnets, with HB on them –“

“- for Humungous Bighead,” said Fred, and we high fived.

Everyone except Percy and Mrs Weasley snorted into their pudding.

“Why are the Ministry providing cars, Father?” Percy asked again, in a dignified voice.
“Well, as we haven’t got one anymore,” said Mr Weasley, “and as I work there, they’re doing me a favour...”

His voice was casual, but I couldn’t help noticing that Mr Weasley’s ears had gone red, just like Ron’s did when he was under pressure.

“Good job, too,” said Mrs Weasley briskly. “Do you realise how much luggage you’ve all got between you? A nice sight you’d be on the Muggle Underground... You are al packed aren’t you?”

“Ron hasn’t put all his new things in his trunk yet,” said Percy, in a long-suffering voice. “He’s dumped them on my bed.”

“You’d better go and pack properly, Ron, because we won’t have much time in the morning, “Mrs Weasley called down the table. Ron scowled at Percy.

After dinner everyone felt very full and sleepy. One by one we made our way upstairs to our rooms to check our things for the next day. The twins and I were the first to leave and we quickly went up to Ron and Percy’s room.

The twins stood outside the door while I quickly slipped inside and picked up Percy’s Head Boy badge off the bedside table. I jogged quickly back to the door and the twins and I went down the hallway to crouch in the shadows on the landing.

“What now?” I said, holding the badge in between my thumb and index finger.

“This,” said Fred, pulling his wand out, waving it at the badge.

The words twisted around, until, finally, it read ‘Bighead boy’. We all laughter silently, so no one else could hear us.

“So,” George said while we were waiting for Percy to notice his badge was gone. “You and Hendricks, aye?”

They both looked at me, eyebrows raised.

“I – how did you-?”

“Saw him and his friends,” said Fred.

“Was gloating about it,” said George.

“That’s my boy,” I said, pressing my lips together, earning my still more disapproving looks.

“All right, all right; it’s not like I don’t know him.”

“Oh really?” George said.

“Yeah, well, we’ve been sending owls all holidays,” I informed them.

“Do you know who he is?” said Fred.

“Yes; Chase Hendricks,” I said plainly.
“Yes, but do you know his reputation?” George said.

“His reputation? Honestly, do you think I’d be as shallow as to judge him on what everyone else thinks of him?” I snapped.

“We’re just trying to stop you getting hurt, that’s all-“ Fred started to say, but I cut him off.
“You know what, it’s really none of your business.”

I got up quickly, walked to the room I was sharing with Hermione, and walked inside; slamming the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did not plan that. Ohtkay, well that's great anyway. Nothing better than a thirteen-year-old girl PMSing cause people are trying to help her. Yup. Anywho I only wrote this ^ today, so yeah.
Comment or you'll have Corey PMSing at you.
-Josifer c: