Status: Hiatus

You Get What You Deserve

The Hogwarts Express

Mrs Weasley kissed all her children, then Hermione, then me, and finally Harry. She was just giving him an extra hug when, I felt someone put their hands around my waist.

“Hey,” came Chase’s voice in my ear.

“Hey,” I breathed back, relaxing.

“How are you?” he said.

“Good,” I said, turning in his arms to face him.

As I turned I saw Fred and George watching me, an expression they never used while looking at me was on their faces. A look of disgust and pain. I paid no attention to them though, and looked up at Chase’s grey eyes.

“Come, sit in my carriage,” he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me away. “This way.”

“OK, just a second,” I said, quickly running up to Mrs Weasley. “Thank you for everything.”

“That’s all right, dear. Have a good year,” she said, smiling at me.

I quickly walked back over to Chase and we got on the train. We walked down the long corridor, passed slowly filling compartments. He guided me into a compartment, near the end of the train, where three other guys were sitting. Their eyes followed me as I sat down opposite them, Chase sitting next to me.

“Guys, this is Corey,” he said, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

All three of the guys gave some sort of nod.

“Corey, this is Aidan Cruz,” Chase said, indicating to a chubby, but cute, bleach blonde haired guy. “This is Maika Jennings,” next to the Aidan, sat a tall brunette. “And this is Jeremy Vega.” Chase nodded his head towards a tall, lanky guy with shoulder length brown, curly hair.

I gave a weak smile at them. Steam was billowing from the train; and it had started to move. I sat awkwardly as the guys started to talk; still catching up. I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione walk past the compartment and walk into the one next to us.

I put my legs up onto the seat and leaned into Chase more, staring out of the window. I zoned out, watching blurs of colour pass by the window.

---

“Corey? Corey?” I heard Chase’s voice. “Samuels wake up.”

I slowly opened my eyes; I must have fallen asleep. It was now about mid-afternoon and it had started to rain; blurring the rolling hills outside the window.

“W-What?” I said mid-yawn.

“We were just talking Hogsmeade, and how you’d be able to come with us this –“ Maika started, but I wasn’t paying attention; I knew all about Hogsmeade and Mrs Weasley had signed my permission form during the holidays.

My attention was, however, on Draco Malfoy; a pale Slytherin who had a pointed and sneering face. He had just walked past our compartment flanked by his cronies; Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle. They were both wide and muscly; Crabbe was the taller, with a pudding-basin haircut and a very thick neck; Goyle had short, bristly hair and long gorilla arms.

“Just a second,” I said, standing up, obviously in the middle of someone’s sentence.

I quickly slide the compartment door open and slide out of it. Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle were standing at the door of Harry, Ron and Hermione’s compartment. Malfoy had just taken a step back.

"Who's that?" He asked.

“New teacher,” came Harry’s voice. “What were you saying, Malfoy?”

“C’mon,” Malfoy muttered resentfully to Crabbe and Goyle and they disappeared down the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in the last couple of days. I've been to bored to write, if that makes sense. Um yeah that's all basically.
Comment or you won't be able to go to Hogsmeade. Sucks to be you.
-Josifer c: x