Status: Comments?

Cookie Nappers

Numero Uno

Aya slumped down the tree trunk and sprawled out, closing her eyes, her prized possession, a large box of cookies clutched firmly in her hands.

Chase-Kylan paced back and forth under the shade of the tree for a short while before his lips curled up into a wicked grin.

Aya had to have been asleep by now, right? It's not like she'd notice...

Quietly, he crept up to her and reached for the box on her lap.

Instantly, Aya's eyes shot open and she grabbed Chase's wrist tightly.

"Touch the cookies," she threatened, "and die."

Chase frowned, shaking his hair out of his eyes. "I only wanted one," he persisted.

"Too bad," Aya grinned. "They're for later."

Chase arched his eyebrows, confused.

"Later?" he asked.

"Yup!" Aya giggled, a sly grin tugging the corners of her lips upwards. "For when he gets here."

Chase shook off her hand and laughed, looking up at the speckles of daylight that shone between the leaves of the trees.

"You mean when your crush gets here?"

Aya tightened her grip on the box of cookies, the prize they'd won from the night before, her grin growing wider.

"No, stupid. They're for when Evan gets here."

Chase's eyes went wide.

"He's coming?"

"Sure is!" Aya chirped happily.

"You didn't..."

"Oh, I did, Lovemuffin," she winked.

Chase shook his head in disbelief.

"Panda!" He whined.

"Too late," she laughed, propping herself up on her elbows, "he's already on his way."

"You're unbelievable!"

He slumped his shoulders, his eyes darting around the clearing nervously.

"And that's why you love me, Chaseface."

**

"Well, well," Evan chuckled as he sat down at the foot of the tree next to Chase, "well if it isn't the infamous Cookie Nappers. How'd last night go? Anything good?"

Aya nodded, opening the box and holding it out for Evan to inspect.

He smiled. "Quite a lot last night then, hmm? Can I have one."

"Sure," Aya smiled.

Chase pouted. "Aww, but... Why does he get one, Panda? You almost tore my arm off."

"You'll get fat," Evan joked, popping the cookie in his mouth and Chase's jaw dropped. He could feel his face heating up.

Instantly, the opposite end of the cookie was in his mouth, Evan's face inches away from his.

Shocked, Chase bit off a tiny corner and mooved his body backwards.

Evan tilted his head to the side, dropping the cookie into his lap.

"I don't understand, I thought you wanted some."

"Yeah," Chase stuttered, "but-"

"He did, Evan," Aya reassured. "He's just being shy, that's all."

"No I'm not!" Chase retorted, and when Evan laughed, Chase's face heated up once more.

"You are, Ryder. It's cute."

Chase smiled slightly before turning to look at his best friend.

'You're so gonna pay for this,' he mouthed.

'You're welcome,' Aya replied, winking, a wide smirk on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not using 'Evan's' actual name, don't want him to get stalked hehe xP

Hurray for short chapters xD

maddyisadinosaur stole this stories comment virginity!

;D

Thank you for commenting, sweetie <3