Status: Complete

Bring me to life

Chapter 01

How can you see into my eyes like open doors? You look right through me, straight down into my soul, you peer through my sins, you see the good deep within. You try and find my soul, you try and find my heart, you get lost, somewhere within my blood stream, somewhere deep inside my body, my life stream running through me, my soul? Deep, hidden, lost. 

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold until you find it there and lead it back home, can you find it? Can you wake me up inside? Can you pour life back into my shimmering dying body? Can you call my name name and save me from the dark? Can you bid my blood to run? Can you help me become what I was before I became undone? Can you help save me from the nothing I've become? Can you?! 

I know now, what I've been missing, I know now, what I'm needing. 

Wait! Where are you going? You can't just leave me! You have a job to do! Breathe into me, make me real, bring me to life, resurrect me, help me, save me, be the one.

Darling, I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside, just black, the colour of death, the colour of me. 

I'm frozen inside, frozen, without your touch I am nothing, without your love I an useless, for you see, you are the only life among the dead, you are the only breath amongst the damned, the are the only heart within the land of blackened.

It took me all this time to realise, all this time before it dawned on me, on this time before I could see, I was kept in the dark, but you were right there, right in front of me!

Everything has changed now, everything is different now, I've got to open my eyes, I've got to re learn, re remember, re teach, I've got to live again!

Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul, don't let me die here there must be something more, please, sir, I beg of you, don't leave me here, don't make me die, don't kill me, save me, rescue me, breathe into me, bring me to life.

Save me from the nothing I've become. Rescue me from the darkness. Help me to recover. Don't leave me here.

Breathe into me an bring me to life.

I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside.

Breathe into me and bring me to life.