Status: ACTIVE <3

Baby, I'm a Lightweight

Hate (I Really Don't Like You)

I woke up with a busting migraine and pain in my fingers. Drinking too much last night proved how great the first night of tour had been. If my head wasn’t hurting like this, I would have been worried. Instead, I was excited. The first show was beyond amazing. This would explain the pain in my fingers. I played the guitar the entire set last night. That’s the first time I’ve done that since high school. I was kind of scared to look at them. They probably look horrible. I wouldn’t be surprised if they bled. Playing our new sound on the guitar isn’t the easiest thing I’ve ever done in my entire life, but I’ll manage. I’m just excited that I get to play more than normal. I’ve missed playing a lot.
I whipped the sleep from my eyes, and yawned. I checked myself, seeing that I was fully covered, before I slipped out of my bunk. The front longue was empty. Again, I smiled and started to make myself some cereal. It was easier than I honestly thought that it was going to be. My cereal sat on the table while I swept my hair up into a messy bun so that I could eat. I wasn’t even half-way done when Colton came into the front longue. He didn’t say anything to me, but kept mumbling to himself. He sounded like he was mocking someone, but with Colton you can never tell. It took me a minute to realize that he had no idea that I was in here. He finished making some food, and turned around to face me.
“Holy fuck!” He nearly yelled. “What are you doing?”
“I’m eating, duh,”
“I know that, dumbass.” He rolled his eyes. “I meant why didn’t you say that you were in here too?”
“I honestly didn’t think that it was that important, Colt,” I laughed. “What are you mumbling about?”
“I was just mocking someone,” He huffed, sitting down beside me. “It’s not important.”
“Of course it’s important! Tell me all about your troubles, dearest Colton.” I stated dramatically.
“Karma…” Colton huffed. “It’s not that easy. Let me put it that way,”
“Of course it’s easy,” I smirked. “Come on, Colt. I know you the best out of everyone on this freaking bus. You can honestly talk to me, okay?”
He smiled slightly.
“That does mean a lot, but I’m just not really…ready to talk about it right now to tell you honestly.”
“Okay…” I trailed off, eating my cereal in silence. Minutes later, I took our paper bowels to the trash can. My head rested against Colton’s left shoulder while we sat in silence again.
“I think that we should change the set list every night,” Colton stated, wrapping his arm around my waist. “What do you think, Kar?”
I hummed for a minute.
“I…that could get messy, Colt,”
“I know that it could, but it would be worth it if we do it right. Every crowd could get a different show,” He tried to explain. “I really want to play Hate tonight,”
“We could do that. I do like the idea of changing the set list out. I get bored playing the same songs a lot of the time,” I stated. I pulled my head from his shoulder, and I looked at him. “Are you secretly a evil genius?”
Colton rolled his eyes.
“I’m not,” He stated. “I wouldn’t be a guitarist if I was,”
“This is very true,” I agreed quickly.
“Is it bad that you’re probably the only girl I would love to fuck and we would still be friends?”
I busted out laughing, and Colton joined me.
“What in the hell brought that on?” I giggled.
Colton shrugged, still grinning.
“I was just sayin….”
“I’m sure,” I rolled my eyes. “That was really random though,”
“Sorry, the thought just sort of popped into my head. I can’t help it, Karma,”
“Of course you can’t, Colt…” Sarcasm dripping from my words.
“But seriously, think about it. It’s just a funny concept. It’s not like I really want to get with you or anything. I was simply stating a fact. It wouldn’t be awkward with us.”
I agreed with a nod, and I laid my head back down on his shoulder.
“Do you think that I made a mistake?”
“Depends on what you’re talking about,”
“Do you think that it was bad idea continuing on with this tour after I knew that things between Jonathan and I would be awkward?” I asked. “I think I may have made things even more awkward.”
“Especially after our snuggle-session,” He winked playfully. “I don’t think he was too happy about that,”
“He’s threatened by you, I suppose,” I shrugged. “I don’t know what’s going on in his mind. All I know is that I don’t want to fight with him anymore. I don’t even want to be in the same room as him,”
“Too bad that you can’t avoid him forever,” Colton smirked. “This tour will take some time getting used to, baby girl.” He stated, kissing the side of my face.
“Why can’t you be my boyfriend,” I grumbled. “You always make sense!”
“I’m sorry, Kar,” He laughed. “Do you want some coffee? I do,”
I rolled my eyes, but I was thankful for Colton. He always knew the right way to change subjects. He was a good listener, and above all, he cared. He really was one of my best friends in the entire world. I count my lucky stars every time Colton’s there for me. He got us coffee and we watched some TV for a little bit. We once again got comfortable with Colton’s arm around me and my head on his shoulder. We were in the middle of Tom and Jerry when Skye woke up. It was still the crack of dawn, so that shocked me. The rest of the band usually doesn’t wake up until like two in the afternoon. It’s just now eight in the morning.
“Good morning,” He yawned, sitting down on the other side of me. He was shirtless, allowing his tattoos to show. “What are you guys up too?”
“Watching Cartoon’s,” Colton shrugged, making my head move up and down.
Skye nodded, and looked toward the screen. I could tell that he was having a hard time keeping his eyes away. He kept giving Colton and I curious glances. I got to the point where I couldn’t take it anymore.
“I’m going to go to the bathroom.” I stated, standing up quickly. I made it to the bathroom. I washed my face about four times. I know that it was ridiculous, but Skye looked like he could kill me, and I have no idea why. It’s a little un-nerving. I brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair out before letting it fall over my shoulders and down my back. When I was about to walk out, I heard some muffled voices, but I didn’t think anything of it. I smiled at myself, and then walked out of the bathroom. I didn’t get very far, considering that Skye was standing there.
“’Cuse me,” He laughed lightly. We switched places, and he closed the bathroom door.
“That was odd…” I whispered to myself. I shook my head, and I walked back into the front longue. Colton’s face was flushed and he looked a little sweaty. I furrowed my brows at him. How long was I really in the bathroom? I checked my watch. I had been in there for nearly thirty minutes. It seriously only felt like two. I shook my head, and took a seat beside Colton. “Colt, are you okay?”
Colton took a breath.
“I’m fine,” He nearly whispered.
“Are you sure? You look a little flushed,”
“I don’t feel all that well. I’m going to go back in my bunk, okay?”
I nodded slowly.
“Okay…”
What is with everyone being odd today?


“We’re going to play a new song. It’s called Hate, I Really Don’t Like You,” Colton smiled.
I smirked and started to strum my guitar. I have the lead in the song, instead of Colton. He got to sing in this song.
Love, love, love, love, love, love.

You were everything I wanted
You were everything a girl could be
Then you left me broken hearted
Now you don’t mean a thing to me
All i wanted was your love, love, love, love, love, love.

Hate is a strong word but i really, really, really don’t like you
Now that’s its over I don’t even know what I liked about you
Brought you around and you just brought me down
Hate is a strong word but I really, really, really don’t like you
I really don’t like you

Thought that everything was perfect
Isn’t that how its suppose to be
thought you thought I was worth it
Now I think a little differently
All I wanted was your love, love, love, love, love, love.

Hate is a strong word but I really, really, really don’t like you
(I really don’t like you)
Now that’s its over I don’t even know what I liked about you
(liked about you)
Brought you around and you just brought me down
Hate is a strong word but I really, really, really don’t like you

Now that it’s over you can’t hurt me
Now that it’s over you can’t bring me down

Oh

All I wanted was your love, love, love, love, love.

(Hate)

Hate is a strong word but I really, really, really don’t like you
(I really don’t like you)
Now that’s its over I don’t even know what I liked about you
(Liked about you)
Brought you around and you just brought me down (hate)
Hate is a strong word but I really, really, really don’t like you

Oh

I really don’t like you
I really don’t like you
I really don’t like you

When Colton finished, the crowd went insane and so did our friends on the sides. Most didn’t know that he could sing at all. I quickly tossed my guitar back to Aiden. I smirked at the crowd, and sent a small glance toward Jonathan, who was still standing there. I started singing the beginning to Hot, dancing around a little more than I was used too. I stood back to back with Colton while I sang a part of the song. “You make me so Hot, you make me wanna drop. It’s so ridiculous. I can barely stop. I can hardly breathe. You make me wanna scream. You’re so fabulous. You’re so good to me baby, baby!” I sang, we turned to face each other. On an impulse, I grabbed the back of Colton’s neck, crashing his lips with mine. The kiss was gentle, but fast. “Kiss me, gently…”
After the song ended, we were all free to jump off stage. We handed our interments off to Aiden and Lyle. Skye was the first to disappear toward the dressing rooms, soon followed by Ethan. Lyric and Emmie were already talking to Kyle and Austin. I knew that they were probably just as confused as Colton might have been to as why I kissed him randomly. To be honest, it was just a stage kiss. It really did mean nothing to me, at all. I shook my head, and FTSK along with Emmie and Lyric started toward the hall at the same time that I did. I got into the hall before Colton laughed at me, and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I squealed as I was being picked up from behind and spun around.
“That was perfect! It just went with the song! It flowed! Where in the hell did you get that idea? And the lyrics,” He laughed.
“I thought that it flowed too!” I laughed in agreement. “It just felt like I should, ya know?”
“The fans fucking loved it!” He cheered, hugging me. “You’re a genius.”
I rolled my eyes.
“You know how I do,”
Colton laughed again.
“Congratulations, baby girl!” He stated, pressing a small kiss to my lips before walking away from me. I stood there a little shocked, but I shrugged it off. Colton has always been touchy with people, no matter who they are.
“Karma!” Emmie scolded.
I turned to face her, and sadly the rest of FTSK.
“What?”
“What in the hell was that?” Lyric laughed. “That was the…strangest thing I’ve ever seen you do.”
I giggled and shrugged.
“All for show, my dear Lyric,” I replied. “It’s just a plus that Colton’s fucking sexy.” I wiggled my eyebrows.
“It was….definitely different,” Emmie agreed.
“It was Colton,” I rolled my eyes. “It’s not like we’re secretly in love with each other or anything. It’s just Colton,”
“I know…” She sighed. “I don’t know why I’m even trying to scold you. You’ll do whatever you want anyway,”
I smirked.
“Damn straight, I will.” I retorted. “I’m all sweaty. I’m gonna go wash up some, okay? I’ll see you guys back at the bus.”
“Karma!”
“Whatttttt?” I turned around to face the band and the girls.
“Good show,” Lyric smiled. “That was one of the best we’ve ever had to date.”
“I thought so too. I think we’re going to change the set list before every concert so no show is the same,”
“Do we have enough songs to do that?” Emmie asked.
I nodded my head.
“Yeah, we definitely have enough songs. That’s all Colt, Skye, and I do is write songs. There are plenty.”
“I can’t wait to hear them,” Austin smiled at me, being the first to speak up.
“Thanks, man!” I laughed back. “We actually worked on a ballad. I get to play the piano and everything!”
“You actually play the piano?” Caleb laughed.
“Yes, sir.” I nodded proudly. “I’m SO excited. Woo!” I giggled. “I have to go now…I’m all gross.”
“Okay…” Lyric shook her head.
I turned back around and sprinted toward the girl’s dressing room. I quickly washed the sweat off of my body, and re-applied my make-up. I was ready to go out to a bar, like we planned before the concert. I walked back out to see that they bands had gathered. A few people were missing, me included. I bound my way over to the group, seeing Colton’s back. I giggled to myself, and launched my body at his.
“Oof!” He huffed, but grabbed my thighs to support me on his back. “Don’t you ever just tell people that they’re hurling toward them?”
“What would be the fun in that?” I laughed. “Besides, I was secretly hoping that you would fall,”
“Cause you’re so heavy,” He rolled his eyes. “Why are you on my back?”
“I don’t want to walk,” I replied, resting my chin on his shoulder. Across from us, I felt daggers being sent out way. They weren’t from only Skye this time, but from Jonathan. I mean, I understand why Jonathan would be pissed. It’s been two days and Colton and I have been together every waking minute. Skye’s glare only confused me. I don’t understand why he’s made, but I will find out.
I just don’t know how I will.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna hear predictions!

Leave me someeee love<3

♥ RW