Status: ACTIVE <3

Baby, I'm a Lightweight

Heart Song

“Karma, get up! We’ve got an interview to do!” Lyle called from the other side of my bunk. “Hurry the fuck up!”
I groaned and rolled over. I pushed open the curtain.
“Must you be so mother fucking loud?” I dead panned.
Lyle rolled his eyes at me.
“Yes, now get your ass up!”
“Why?” I yawned.
“We have an interview!” He repeated. “You’ve got less than an hour. Hopefully you can get ready in that much time,”
“You have so much faith in me,” I rolled my eyes at him in return.
“Just get ready,”
“You’re fired!” I yelled after him before grumbling, and taking my clothes to the bathroom. I must have been hammered last night. I have the biggest headache, and I wanted it to stop more than anything. I downed some advil, and started to change. After I finished putting on my clothes, I started on my make-up. I didn’t put too much on, and brushed my teeth quickly before I started out of the bathroom door. When I got to the front lounge, everyone was ready. Lyric and Emmie were laughing about something, and Colton, Skye, and Ethan were all looking around lazily. “Waiting for me?” I winked at them playfully.
Colton rolled his eyes at me.
“Took you long enough…I have to piss,” He stated, standing up from his spot, and moving toward the bathroom.
“Well…someone’s jolly,” I rolled my eyes. “How many people are they interviewing?”
“FTSK, Alex and Jack, Cassadee, and you guys,” Lyle answered, looking at his clipboard.
“Hey, I fired you remember?”
“If I was actually fired, you would’ve at least kicked me off of the bus like you did that one time,” Lyle replied sarcastically. I took a deep sigh, and I sat down in Colton’s spot.
“True that,”
Lyric laid her head on my shoulder, and we waited for Colton to get back. When he appeared, we all jumped
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter finally! This is a long one, and sort of a filler.

Special thanks to:

SabrinaTheSickestKid, FtskLove2014, and Jonathan Cook! :)

Love those ladies!

♥ RW