Status: Still going on strong

I'll Follow the Sun

I'll Follow The Sun Bill Weasley Story

Arria pushed her cart to the train. "Bye, Mum!" She called over her shoulder, to find that her mother had gone. She shrugged and got her luggage on the train, along with her black phoenix, Tiger. She walked down the corridor of the train, to find most of the compartments full. There was a boy her age with flaming red hair, sitting alone. She slid open the door. "Hey, can I sit here? I'd rather not sit with Slytherins." The boy's blue eyes raked over her face. "Sure, go on!" Arria laughed.

"I'm Bill." "Arria!" She chirped happily. He laughed, and she did too. "What house do you hope you're in?" Bill asked. "Gryffindor! LIONS AT HEART!" Boomed Arria, puffing out her chest. Bill laughed. "Me too, only house living for!" "Heck yeah!" Arria high-fived Bill.

Seconds later, three girls and one boy came in. "Could we sit here? Everywhere else is-" "Too full! Of course!" Arria laughed, sitting next to Bill. "So, who're you?" She asked. "I'm Carrie." Said the golden haired girl. "Cicily." Brunette said. "Gordon. Naw, it's Isabella." Laughed the black haired girl. "I'm Joey." Said the boy with silver hair. "I'm Arria-" "-And I'm Bill!"

They were already the best of friends by the time they were dressed in robes and at Hogwarts.

"Come on! I'm hungry!" Said Arria. Bill laughed. "You're always hungry, Shortstop!" He teased, noogying her, while Cicily and Joey roared with laughter. They already had nicknames for each other. Cicily was Cece/Lil C, Isabella was Izzy/Bella, Bill was Sunshine/Redhead, Carrie was Lil Ry/Bubbles, Joey was Nightfury, and Arria was Tigress Rose/Jelly-jams/Lennon (looong story....)

A stern looking woman was stiff and forlorn when they reached her. They were lectured, blah blah blah. All that boring stuff. "Come with me." She said, and led them into the hall. "WHOA! IT'S LIKE MAGIC!" Shouted Arria. The Hall laughed at this. The woman gave her a rude look but let it slide, saying, "When I call your name, come up please." She said. It seemed like forever til she said, "Clark, Arria!"

Nice, brilliant mind...Oh, a strive for proving yourself...And quite the talented one...Kind soul...Hmm...Brave, and fearless....Better be GRYFFINDOR!

Somehow, Arria's friends all had names ending in B or A....Except for Bill. Arria cheered the loudest when he was placed in Gryffindor. "Great job, mate!" Roared Arria, high fiving Bill. He laughed and took a seat next to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is quick...more of a filler. Yeah. BAD ME. MAKING THE FIRST FRICKIN CHAPTER A FILLER.