The Way to Love

True Introductions To Find True Love.

I could see my future husband coming up the steps, only problem was I wasn’t sure which one of them was the future husband and which ones weren’t. I sat on the balcony on the second floor of my house drinking coffee and smoking, and then, when I noticed that all of them had come inside I went downstairs.

“Hello all of you,” I said, “Welcome to “The Way To Love” my new reality dating show. So I want each of you to introduce yourselves, and then we’ll have a little party before our first challange begins.”

“Hi I’m Frank Iero I’m 26, and I’m from Bellville, New Jersey.”

“I’m Bert MrCracken I’m 26, and I’m from Orem, Utah.”

“I’m Steven Smith I don’t need to say how old I am because I’m awesome, and I moved around so much as a kid I don’t remeber where I’m from now.”

“Hello I’m Jepha Howard I’m 29 and I am also from Orem, Utah.”

“I am Adam Lazzara I’m 26 and I am from Sheffield, Alabama.”

“Hello I am Brendon Urie I’m 20 and I’m from Las Vegas, Nevada.”

“I’m WiL Francis I’m 26 and I’m from Seattle, Washington.”

“I’m Patrick Stump I’m 23 and I’m from Glenview, Illinois.”

“I’m Tom DeLonge I’m 32 and I’m from Poway, California. I feel a lot older than all of the others, but you know what...I don’t care, I am just as good as them, probably better.”

“I’m Jared Leto and I’m 36 and I’m from Jared Joseph Leto Bossier Ctiy, Lousianna”

“I don’t know about you guys,” I said, “But I want to party before the first challange tomorrow...I don’t drink as you all know, but this is going to be an awesome party anyway. Lets all get in the pool!”

The pool was to see if we could have a solid party without arguing on the first day. I wanted to see if we could get through this show relatively drama free. But as always, there is some drama.

“What makes you think that you can come in here and say oh just cause I’m older than them I’m better than them,” Brendon said.

“The fact that I know what I’m talking about,” Tom said, “I know how to keep Gerard wrapped around my finger, I’ve been in this scene longer than you’ve been alive.”

Drama, drama, drama.

“Yeah you were in this scene when you were 12,” Brendon said.

“You weren’t alive so you wouldn’t know if I was or not,.” Tom said, “Because you’re young. Young people these days think that just because they know how to get a man, they know how to keep one.”

“Yes I do think I know how to keep a man,” Brendon said, “Because I do.”

“I bet your eliminated off this show in the first week,” Tom said back.

“Well I don’t care what you bet because in the end it’s all about what Gerard bet’s,” Brendon said.

“Yeah yeah yeah,” Tom said.

At this point I’m hoping they decided to drop it, which they did. And also at this point, I’m wondering how am I going to survive in this house, if we can’t even have a drama free first day...It’s impossible if you think about it. I decided afer that it was time to get out of the pool and get ready for the first challange.

“Okay I think that’s enough pool lounging for today,” I said. “Get some sleep so we can have a nice challange tomorrow morning.”

“Okay,” replied all the guys.

While all the other guys walked off Brendon stayed behind.

“I need to talk to you,” he said, “I didn’t mean any harm by starting something with him. Amd I mean I didn’t want any drama, but I didn’t think it was fair when he said that he was better just because he was older than the rest of us.”

“I understand,” I said.

DRAMA!

“I don’t want that to hurt my chances, and really I didn’t want that to be your first impression of me,” Brendon said, “I just wanted to let him know that what he said wasn’t fair.”

“Okay,” I said, “But you should get some sleep, and I should get some sleep because I think we all need to re-evaluate today.”

“Okay,” he said going up to his room.

Well at least one of them tried to talk to me about it...I’m not so sure about Tom anymore, I have to eliminate two people tomorrow night, I’m thinking too much about it and we haven’t even had a challange yet. I should stop worrying.