The Way to Love

The First Challenge

*Gerard’s POV*
I woke up extra early and went downstairs 30 minutes before everyone else did. I felt like I needed to fully prepare myself for today. Especially after the drama that went on last night!

I saw my 10 beautiful men emerge from their bedrooms and come downstairs to meet me. I scanned over them and couldn’t help but stop and notice how damn fine Adam looked this morning. Last night, I really didn’t get to spend much time with them individually so I hadn’t noticed. He, Bert, and Frank were the most attractive I thought so far. Second would be Steven, Jepha, and Jared. Hell, they were ALL hot!

"Hey, everyone! How did you guys sleep?", they all cheered excitedly, signaling their less-than-tacit approval, "I thought we could all forget about the drama that went on last night and start out fresh, okay?"

It was true. I didn’t want to go on with all of the fighting! It was just way too damn stressful for me. And I’m supposed to be the princess, here!

"Okay.", they all said quietly. The ones that I had directed the comment towards, sort of hung their heads,

"Okay, so, last night I told you all last night that there was going to be a challenge this morning.", I grinned, "Of course, that’s what we will be doing now.", they all looked at me hopefully, "Well, I love to draw, it’s one of my passions. And now that I’m looking for someone, there are two things I want to find in a man. 1) They need to be as equally passionate about me as I am about them and 2) They need to know how to express it creatively. So your challenge is: Draw a picture or short comic depicting your love for me. And F.Y.I, I don’t care if you don’t think you’re any good at drawing, I just want to see how creative you are! You guys have 2 hours. In your rooms, you should find drawing materials. Alright, see you hotties later!", I waved cutely as they cheered and wolf-whistled.

Sometimes, I just LOVE all the attention I get!

Almost exactly 2 hours later, they all filed out of their rooms with sketchbooks in their hands. I honestly can’t wait to see what they came up with!

After I sat down with all of them and they presented their pictures to me, I realised that I had just seen a handful of some of the greatest stuff! Except Patricks...his was beautiful, don’t get me wrong, but the meaning scared me a bit. It was a very graphic picture of him undressing me. That’s how he said he would show me that he loved me. Ahhh...I don’t know. I don’t even know what to SAY to that! I just sat silently...
Anyway, I can’t believe I’m forced to choose a favorite! It’s going to be so hard...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short everyone. I had virtually NO ideas for this chapter....