The Way to Love

Elimanate

I went up to my room and tried to make a good decision, I mean I haven’t really talked to the guys a lot but I have to make a good decision based on what I’ve seen so far.

“Worm?” I asked, “What do you think I should do? Patrick kind of scares me, and Tom, he just seems like the drama starter of the group.”

“It’s not The Worm To Love, so I really can’t help you,” he said, “But what you think is right.”

“Ah,” I said, “I guess.”

I began to draw randomly on a sheet of paper. Tonight was going to be a tough decision.

I didn’t want to make the wrong decision, but I had to cut two people based on a challenge, introductions, and a pool party. I hoped so much that my decisions were right.

“An hour until elimanation!” I heard Worm call downstairs.

It was time to get ready to elimate two people, I had made my decision.

I can not stress enough that this decision is crucial. I have one chance to cut two people, leaving me with eight hotties! Man I wish I could keep them another week! But I can’t, so I have to cut two people tonight.

“So, elimation. It’s time to elimanate some of you. Two of you to be exact. I sort of had a hard time doing this, but based on personality and creativity I cut the two I didn’t like the most.”

Worm gave me the first comic.

“These are comics, they are what you will get if you get to stay. You will not get a comic if you don’t get to stay,” I said, “The first comic goes to Bert.”

“Oh my gosh I can’t believe I got the first comic!” Bert said walking up to me.

“Bert,” I said, “Will you take this comic and continue to nerd out with me?”

“Of course!” Bert said.

“Okay so our next comic goes to,” I said, “Jepha.”

“Yes!” he said walking up to me.

“Jepha,” I said, “Will you take this comic and continue to nerd out with me?”

“You bet,” Jepha said.

“Kay so we are going to do a bit of a speed round, the next two comics go to,,” I said, “Frank and Jared.”

“Yay!” they both said.

“Frank, Jared, will you take these comics and continue to nerd out with me?” I asked.

“Of course,” they said together.

“The next comics go to Brendon and Stven,” I said.

They walked silently up the stage .

The look on Tom’s face was priceless it was like Gasp!

“Brendon, Stven,” I said, “Will you take these comics and continue to nerd out with me?”

“Yes,” they said.

“Okay last one WiL.” I said.

“Finally!” he said.

“Okay,” I said, “Will you two take these comics and continuet to nerd out with me?”

“Hell yeah,” he said.

“I’m sorry Patrick, Tom,” I said, “Your time on The Way To Love is officially nerded out. Patrick, I’ll be honest, you kind of scared me a bit. Tom, you seemed like a drama starter.”

“It’s okay,” Tom says, “I don’t need this show anyway.”

I doubt that’s the last of the drama, but it’s probably a good bit of it.

“Okay,” I said, “There is one last thing we need to cover. The winner of the challenge, was Bert. The prize isn’t anything fancy, seeing as the dates don’t start until next challenge. But it is a kiss.”

I walked over to Bert and kissed him on the lips.

Wow, Bert’s a good kisser. I can’t wait to see what they think of the next challenge!
♠ ♠ ♠
It's late at night, I have no idea if there will be typos or not, but if there are typos I'll fix them in the morning.

If you spot one of those buggers, tell me!