Status: Everything is updated! I'll start adding chapters this week!

The Devil's Daughter

03- Meet Krysti

"Who the hell are you?" Krysti demanded, keeping her hand steady on the trigger of the shot gun, just the way he'd taught her. "Where is my mother?"

"Okay, let's just calm down," Sam said quickly, raising his hands to show the girl he meant no harm. "My name is Sam, this Dean. We're hunters. We're here to help okay?"

"And I'm seriously just supposed to believe that. I may be blonde, but I'm not stupid." Krysti hissed, pointing the gun at Sam. "You have five seconds to start talking." She added, her voice sounding more confident then she felt, but she had been the star of her high school drama club since freshmen year she knew how to act.

"One..." She started, and began setting her aim.

"We're telling the damn truth!" Dean yelled.

"Two!" Krysti replied, swinging the gun to point at Dean. Would she really be able to pull the trigger? A part of her wondered. Yes...if she had to, she would.

"Look, if we knew where your mom was, we would tell you!" Sam said.

"Like hell, I would!" Dean huffed, earning a glare from Sam, "What you think I'm sending a trigger happy kid into demon territory? I already have enough ass to kick thanks."

"Three!" Krysti growled.

"Your not helping Dean!" Sam grunted.

"Four!"

"Look Krysti, you’re just going to have to trust us!" Sam said quickly, "We know what has been going on. We can help and we can help find your mother!"

"Five..." Krysti shouted and began to pull the trigger. She felt the shot through her entire body as the first bullet exploded from the shot gun and then the second one. Her bullets should have been dead on. She had perfect aim. She had learned well, picked up every detail. Both of the boys should have been dead before they hit the ground. However, a few seconds later it was Krysti who was picking herself up, the shot gun laying at her feet.

"What the fuck?" She demanded, jumping instantly onto her heels. Dean and Sam were pulling themselves up straight, unharmed. The bullets on the ground.

"Krysti Amelia Sharp." The male's voice spoke, making Krysti jump unwilling. Her mother was the only one who used her full name and only when she was disciplining her. She hated it.

"W-who are you?" The girl demanded, slowly backing herself up against the wall.

"I am Castiel. I am an angel of the Lord."

"Oh. Fuck." Was Krysti's only response as she stared in shock, shaking her head in disbelief.

"About damn time." Dean huffed behind him.

"Dean. Sam. This has nothing to do with you. Leave now." Castiel said, barely glancing at the boys.

"What?" Sam questioned, "Cas, something is killing off everyone in the town. We have a case to work. We can't just leave."

"If you want to live, you will go now." Castiel said, his tone unchanging, but ever more frightening.

"What about the girl?" Dean demanded.

"I will take care of the girl." Castiel said, "Now go." And with that, Krysti watched as Sam and Dean hurried out of the same door they came in, leaving her alone, unable to speak as she stared at the form of the Angel. Finally, Castiel turned his gaze on her.

"Krysti, we need to talk..."

...."What do you think Cas wanted with Krysti?" Sam asked, throwing a beer to Dean.

"Who the hell knows? Who the hell cares?" Dean huffed as he gassed up the '67 Impala.

"What the hell is your problem dude?" Sam asked, staring at his brother.

"I don't like her." Dean said, with a shrug.

"Dude, she only had a gun shoved in our face for a few minutes." Sam said, "She's confused, she's hurting-"

"And nothing about this sounds a little bit fishy to you?" Dean demanded. "I mean seriously Sammie, Hunter's just don't start hunting!"

"Dad did!" Sam countered, "He had no idea what the hell he was doing he just got out there and started fist punching anything he could get his hands on."

"Yea, but at least he knew what the hell he was up against. You think that girl knows a damn thing about anything?" Dean demanded.

"She's learning, obviously." Sam replied.

"It just doesn't feel right." Dean shook his head as he shoved the gas pump back in it's handle.

"Whatever." €Sam shrugged, deciding it was time to let the topic go.

"So where's our next case?" Dean asked, following Sam's lead and sliding into the driver's seat.

"Pleasantville, Iowa." Sam replied.

"Sounds pleasant." Dean snickered as he started the car. Sam just stared at his brother and shook his head. He shoved the gear stick and listened to the car roar to life, smiling to himself. He glanced up, ready to press the gas peddle and get the hell out of town.

"Holy fuck!" Dean hissed, staring out the car window.

"What?" Sam asked, looking up from the map. "Where the hell did she come from?" He asked, staring at the small, blond figure in front of the car.

"Hey boys. Miss me?" Krysti asked, practically bouncing over to their window. "Nice ride..." She nodded, eyeing the Impala.

"Fuck..." Dean sighed, glaring at the blonde.

"I guess that means we're not leaving?" Sam asked, from the passenger seat.

"How did you find us?" Dean demanded.

"I spit out of my ass and I was here. How the hell do you think I found you?" Krysti demanded. Sam snickered in the passenger seat. Dean gave him a glare.

"What do you want?" Dean demanded.

"Do you have any brains at all Deanie?" Krysti asked.

"We'll help." Sam said, laughing, already having an idea.

"We will?" Dean asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Get out of the car." Sam replied, taking his own order and pulling himself from the Impala
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again I combined chapter 4 and chapter 5 because it wasn't enough meat separated.