Status: Completed; being re-written?

Memories Remain

Final Chapter

-Some months later...-
Matt held Olz to him with every bit of strength he possessed as he sang what he knew to be one of her favorite songs in her ear. Seize the Day. He'd meant to make it a lullaby so that she would be able to fall asleep with something soothing playing through her head. Now it was so much more than that though. She was crying, tears running down her beautiful face as he gently wiped them away. "I love you Olz," He whispered, kissing her softly. She kissed back, her heart thundering in her throat. She'd waited so long for this to happen and now it was absolutely perfect. She could never ask for anything mire, and she knew she was somehow blessed.
He pulled away suddenly. "I need you to come to Cali with us when we go home. Please, you don't have to move in with me if you think it's too soon, but as long as I get to see you- please, Olz I'll do anything-"
"Yes! Fuck yes!" Olivia was smiling from ear to ear as she pressed her lips passionatly into her lovers. Her mauled him for a few more minutes before His large calloused hand began to slip slowly up her shirt. His fingers ran along her spine making her shudder violently. He kissed down the side of her neck as she clenched her muscles and dug her fingers into his shoulders. He bit down on her tender flesh, producing a scream of ecstasy that was soon to be followed by many more.

Ace and Zacky sat on the couch of their hotel room, a few botles of alcohol on the coffee table before them, completly silent. There was an intensity between them that was just getting to be too much for Ace. She took another gulf of Jack Daniels, barely feeling the burn anymore.

“You know you have really pretty eyes,” Zacky complimented, his voice heavy with inebriation.

“Uh, yeah, thanks,” Ace said shyly, her cheeks burning as she smiled dopeily.

“They're so green and bright,” He had been leaning forward, and now moved so that he was next to her, on the pretense of seeing them better. He slowly and gently brushed her long bangs behind her ear, connecting their eyes. He took his time in maneuvering his lips on top of hers. Making the moment linger. His hands ran up and down her sides, sliding her on his lap. Not knowing exactly what to do, but feeling a lust that ravaged her body deeply, she kissed him back, hoping she was making the right choice, but being too drunk to really care. He slipped his fingers under the hem of her tee shirt, working the material up and over her head, breaking their kiss briefly and laying it carefully on the coffee table. She was about reciprocate his actions when he flung his own shirt in a corner before attacking her lips again.

He grinned into the kiss, pulling away to examine her lacey red bra, held together in the front only by a corset lacing of red satin ribbon. He let his fingertip run over the edge of the lace his eyes growing cloudy, even as he smiled on.

“What?” she breathed, feeling unsure of herself under his scrutiny.

“Just when I thought you couldn’t be anymore beautiful or sexy, you go and prove me wrong,” He shook his head a little, keeping his eyes on her. Her eyes widened and her lips parted a little, unable to comprehend what her next action should be under such a deep compliment, at least not while so drunk. He took advantage of this to resume their kiss, this time with his tongue warming hers. He skimmed his hands up and down her sides as she gripped his shoulders and tugged at his hair, running her fingers through it. He moaned, pressing himself against her more, and palming her chest. Then everything went black for the both of them.

'What the fuck? Gah, fucking headache... hangover... Zacky... Jack... fuck.' Were the first words to cross Ace’s mind as she woke up the next morning. She felt a
little drafty on one side of her torso, but strangely warm on the other. She opened her eyes cautiously, and blinked a few times before looking down at herself, while moving her head as little as possible. She saw a large hand on her chest and a muscular body pressed against hers. Her heartbeat jumped about three times it’s normal pace, and she leaped involuntarily up, stumbling, as a dizziness made her disoriented and lightheaded, before the after affects of the alcohol began to flog her ass raw.

“Ughhaa, Marie, get your cute little ass back here, please,” Zacky said with a smile in his voice. Without even thinking about it Ace sat back down on the couch, still
clutching her head with her eyes squeezed shut. Gentle hands ushered her to lay down, and rested her against a pleasantly warm mass. Soft, sweet lips pressed lightly against her own, large arms cradled her as if she were delicate and precious. He kissed her shoulder and bade her to sleep. She listened.

“Oh, Suzanna, don’t you cry for me, I come from Buffalo with a guitar on my knee. I’m headed to California, my true love for to see,” Olivia adjusted some of the lyrics as she strummed away on and acoustic guitar, the band, having played their last show was now on the bus heading back to Orange County and taking the girls with them.

They couldn’t say goodbye, and they felt they weren’t giving up anything important by starting their lives over across the country. Victor was with them still and was planning on staying with his friends wherever they went. The three of them were even considering starting a band of their own in their off time. Matt kissed her lips she let Ace take over on the bongos they’d also discovered. Olz bit her lip, looking up at her boyfriend with a face that clearly spoke of want. Matt hoped he knew what it was, because he wanted something pretty badly about then too. With such a fucking gorgeous girl who wouldn’t?

“Matty, baby,” she wrapped her hands around his neck, looking him in his gorgeous hazel eyes.

“Yes Pudding,” he replied playfully, getting excited and letting it show through his eyes, as his thoughts drifted to what he wanted so badly.

“How would you feel about getting another dog?” That hadn’t been what he was wanting. Olz burst out laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, so this was supposed to be a Matt story...but it somehow became a Zacky one...

OH WELL!