Red Scars Shimmer on Your China Skin

I’m looking for Gerard Way

The receptionist reminds me of a broom. Yes is the same. She is very thin and has blondish hair up to the shoulders. Her teeth are ruined by coffee and smoke. It sickens and makes me laugh at the same time. She is polishing her nails, whereas mine are devoured by my teeth. When she finished she looks up and raises her eyebrows. She adjusts her glasses on her aquiline nose and continues to stare. I look at her, scared, the knees that tremble. I hardly breathe. She clears her throat
- Can I do something for you, sir? - I swallow acid saliva and nod, while I decide to spare my nails to other torture.
-Please tell me ... -
-I ... - and I say nothing more. What should I say?
- Are you here you for the place to nurse? - She says, a grin on her dry lips. I shake my head firmly.
- Well are you interested in our facility?
- I’m... I'm looking for somebody- my voice goes out feeble, but it's out, finally.
She shakes her head and stands in front of the computer, a huge dinosaur that emits a continuous buzz.
I watch her open folders, then click and watch me on hold. - The name please, otherwise how do I tell you the room? - Inhale air, hard to swallow. How the hell can I do it?
The lady is visibly losing patience, snorting she hands me a piece of paper and a pen.
- Can you at least write it? - I blush. Damn it!
I grab the pen and paper and start writing in capital letters. I start with a nice G and E up to an A and then I stop. The lady looks at me in disbelief.
I owe you, I think, I owe you this, my heart.
- I’m looking for Gerard Way-
♠ ♠ ♠
Love G.