On My Own

Nineteen

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Adie! Happy birthday to you!” I groaned and rolled over. They started singing again and I put my pillow over my head. “Adie, wake up!”

“Shouldn’t I be allowed to sleep if I want on my birthday?” I mumbled, removing the pillow and smiling at the cupcake Dave and Stephanie were holding. I took it, made my wish and blew the candle out. I pulled the candle out and handed it to Dave. I licked the frosting and grinned. “That’s the best frosting since Imy foods class two years ago.” I looked around my room and widened my eyes. My whole ceiling had pink and white streams going across it. Balloons were all over and there was confetti all over. My jaw dropped.

They laughed and Stephanie told me to go get ready. I finished my cupcake and changed into the zebra print dress Stephanie and I had picked out yesterday and slid on my black wedges. I brushed my hair so it was natural and then applied some makeup. I went across the hallway and brushed my teeth.

I walked downstairs and sat at the breakfast nook. Dave set a gift bag in front of me and Stephanie handed me a tiara and a bunch of black-beaded necklaces. I slid on the necklaces and put the tiara on. “You didn’t have to get me anything,” I told Dave, removing the tissue paper. My eyes widened as I pulled out a box that read CanonPowerShot SX40 HS. “Oh my God! You really didn’t have to do this!”

My grin said everything I think Dave wanted to hear. It was spreading ear to ear as I read over the box. “There’s more in there,” he told me. My eyes went confused, but I reached in and pulled out a case for the camera and gift card to Wal-Mart. “So you can buy prints.” I turned and hugged my best friend’s dad around his middle and he rubbed my back.

“Thank you so much,” I whispered.

“It’s no problem, sweetie. You’re Stephanie’s best friend and practically my daughter now,” Dave chuckled before returning to the stove. He flipped some pancakes onto three plates and set two of them in me and Stephanie. He grabbed his own plate and sat on the other side of Stephanie. “You two have your day planned?”

“We’re going out for manicures and pedicures, out for lunch and then Adie’s surprise,” Stephanie explained.

“A surprise?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. Stephanie nodded and grinned. “Oh…kay? Then after the surprise I’m going to Matt’s!” I grinned and Stephanie laughed. We put our plates away and I went upstairs to grab my overnight bag for tonight. We got into her car and she drove us to get our nails done.

We walked inside the Nail Clinic and got told to go pick our color. I grabbed a light pink while Stephanie grabbed a deep purple. We sat at the massage chairs and they set up the water for our feet. After a while of soaking them, they cut and filed our toe nails. They put our shoes back on us and then painted our toes.

They lead us up to their tables and we sat next to each other. I put my hands in the water to soak and thanked Stephanie. We both washed our hands let our manicurists’ do their work. Or toes matched our fingers and looked amazing. Stephanie paid and excused herself to go make a phone call.

A few minutes later, we headed to Buffalo Wild Wings. We sat up at the bar and explained we just wanted to chill and eat fried pickles. It was already in the middle of the afternoon and I really wanted to know what my surprise was. After sitting and watching the end of the Dodgers game, Stephanie’s phone went off and we got into her car where she shoved a blindfold on me.

The car stopped after about fifteen minutes and Stephanie helped me into a house. We walked around before we were back outside and she told me to lift my blindfold. I slid it up and grinned at Matt, Brian, Johnny and Zacky. “Happy birthday!” They yelled as Matt walked up to me.

I slid my arms around him and looked up. Matt pecked my lips and put his lips to my ear. “Happy birthday Adeline,” he whispered. He waved Stephanie over. “These are my best friends: Johnny, Brian and Zacky. Guys, this is Stephanie.” They waved her over and I noticed Zacky looking extremely into my best friend.

Matt handed me a drink and I started drinking it. We walked over to where everyone was and I plopped down on his lap. “So, how does it feel to finally be dating an eighteen-year old?” I asked my boyfriend. He just opened my mouth with his tongue.

All of us drank and we probably were testing some of our limits. I still could walk and talk, so I knew I was fine. Johnny and Brian were downing their beers as if they were just water and I knew that Stephanie and Zacky had had quite a few. Matt was drinking, but he had one for every two I drank.

It got late and I told Matt I was going to meet him in his room. I walked inside and saw Stephanie and Zacky making out heavily on the couch. She was on top of him and I don’t think they would’ve noticed if an earthquake started. I snickered and told them that Matt had an extra bedroom that I knew Matt wouldn’t mind them using. I got in reply a middle finger and a laugh, which let me know my best friend wasn’t mad at me.

I walked through the front door and grabbed my bag from Stephanie’s car. I walked back inside and noticed that Stephanie and Zacky weren’t on the couch and let out a loud laugh. I walked inside Matt’s room and into his bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and into the panties and bra I had bought the other day, along with a matching silk robe that I tied loosely around my hips and stripper black heels. I set my ‘glasses’ on the counter. I brushed my hair and put the bow on the opposite side of my part and redid my makeup. I heard the bedroom door open and Matt called my name. I walked into the bedroom and slid off my robe. Matt’s jaw dropped.

“Ready to play?” I asked him with a seductive smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments/Thoughts? Subscribe? Someones about to get laid and they might get laid faster if there were a lot of comments. Just saying;)