On My Own

Twenty-One

My head was pounding and my nose was stuffed. The lower region of my body was extremely sore. Matt’s arm was draped over my naked body and I could hear him breathing softly. After lying still for five minutes, I finally peeked my eyes open, and closed them seconds after. I opened them again and blinked a few times to adjust to the light. I could partially see at least a dozen beer bottles on Matt’s nightstand and didn’t want to see what was on my side.

“Adeline, you awake?” Matt asked quietly.

“Barely,” I mumbled. I felt the weight of the bed shift as Matt stood up. I heard him move around the room and then something hit my face. “Thanks.” I slid on Matt’s t-shirt and slowly got up. I stood up and stumbled a little. Matt steadied me and put an arm around me to help me. I glared at the giant smirk on his face.

“Come on, let’s see who’s still here,” Matt said. He was fully dressed. I nodded and Matt led me out of his room. We walked to his guest room and I opened the door. Stephanie was lying in Zacky’s arms. They were both grinning and completely naked. “What the fuck?”

“Knew it,” I laughed, leaning into Matt. “You two, wake the fuck up and get your ass downstairs in ten minutes.” Stephanie told us to go away, which made me laugh more. Matt closed the door and I leaned against him. “I think it really is possible to have too much sex.” Matt sniggered and picked me up bridal style.

“This better?” Matt asked. I nodded and Matt headed downstairs. “There may be a thing as too much sex but that was the best sex I’ve ever had.” I blushed and rested my head against him. “Holy shit.” I looked over and giggled. Brian and Johnny were cuddled up on the couch, fully clothed. “I swear, all my friends are on drugs.” Matt shook his head and carried me into the kitchen. “Zacky hooks up with one of my students and now the other two are snuggling.”

“Well, Zacky immediately liked Steph. I could see it when they met,” I explained to Matt. “Plus, she’s eighteen already so there’s nothing wrong. Our relationship is worse.” Matt sighed and nodded. He handed me a Pepsi and started making a pot of coffee. He sat next to me and pressed a soft kiss against my lips. I smiled and looked at the bracelet on my wrist. “You said you loved me last night.”

“I meant it,” Matt told me, tucking some hair behind my ear. “I really do love you.” I smiled and Zacky and Stephanie came into the kitchen. “Zacky, follow me.” Matt stood up and whistled for Bella. The three of them went outside and Stephanie sat in the seat across from me.

“Someone had an orgasm last night,” I giggled, sipping my soda.

“So did you,” Stephanie laughed.

“Actually, I had multiple ones,” I told her. “So, was this better than your first?”

“I was a little embarrassed because I told him I never had an orgasm before since the one guy I was with just was in and out and done, but Zacky promised he’d make sure that I had at least two orgasms! So after we went upstairs, we started making out again and then Zacky started fingering me.

“It was so incredible. Zacky’s fingers were…wow.” Stephanie turned red and I laughed. “Zacky likes to dirty talk. He kept saying so many things and it was incredibly hot. Then, we had the actual sex and that man knows how to really use his…thing. I think I may have been a little loud.”

“You were,” I sniggered. “Matt and I heard you.” Stephanie blushed and I got her a cup of coffee. She sipped it and smiled. “So, are you two together?”

“Yes…he asked me this morning if I’d go on a date with him tomorrow. He said something about going to the art center for a huge fundraiser they’re doing,” she explained. “He said he’s going to play his guitar there. I can’t wait!”

“Ah!” I squealed. I poured two more cups of coffee and walked into the family room where Johnny and Brian were still asleep. “Boys, coffee.” They groaned before opening their eyes. They looked at each other, let out a scream and jumped off the couch. I laughed. “You two are so cute together.”

“Adie, don’t ever mention this again,” Johnny told me. “I don’t even know how we ended up like this. Brian, go get a girlfriend.” I laughed and walked back to the kitchen. I poured two more cups of coffee and Matt and Zacky came in. I handed them each a cup and Matt kissed my cheek.

“You didn’t hurt Zacky, right?” I asked him.

“No, he has no intentions on hurting her so as long as he keeps his word, he’s good.” I nodded and put my arms around Matt’s middle. Matt put an arm around me and rubbed my back. “You look very sexy in my t-shirt.” I laughed against his chest.

“I’ll go get us breakfast,” Brian volunteered. “Anybody want anything specific from McDonald’s?”

“Cinnamon Melts, a hash-brown and a large Pepsi,” I told him.

“A McSkillet burrito and hash-brown,” Stephanie said.

Brian nodded and left. I headed upstairs and Matt followed me. “I smell like sex.” Matt chuckled and shut his bedroom door. I grabbed my bag from the bathroom floor and set it on the counter. I slid on a fresh pair of panties and a pair of shorts.

“I liked you better with just the shirt,” Matt laughed, leaning against the doorway. I blushed slid his shirt up and over my head. He walked over to me and cupped both my breasts, giving a firm squeeze.

“Mmmm,” I moaned. “If I wasn’t still sore, I’d totally tap you.” Matt chuckled and let me finish getting dressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments/Thoughts? Subscribe? I got into my first fender-bender yesterday...four houses away from mine...I dented a parked car and at my school everyone was convinced I was in the hospital