On My Own

Thirty

Matt held me for a full half of an hour in his classroom. I didn’t cry nor did I talk. I just stayed quiet and stayed in Matt’s arms. He kept his arms tight and our bodies pressed against one another’s. His arms were comfort and security. He knew just how tight I wanted held and when I wanted my back rubbed.

Finally, I pulled away from Matt and looked at Stephanie, Wendy and Dave. “I think we’re going to head out,” Dave said. “Would you like to come with or are you two going to go out?”

“I’m going to bring Adeline home with me, if you don’t mind. You probably would like some family time,” Matt said. Dave looked at me and I nodded, agreeing with Matt. I walked over and Stephanie and Dave both gave me hugs. I turned to Wendy and offered a smile.

“Thank you,” I whispered. She handed me her card and said if I had any more trouble from the law to give her a buzz. I nodded and returned to Matt’s side. Stephanie and her parents left. “Can we please just go watch movies in bed?” Matt nodded and picked up his bag.

Matt and I walked out of his classroom and headed towards the parking lot. We were getting closer to the double doors before Mr. Johnson began yelling, “Miss Armstrong,” repeatedly. Matt and I froze and I turned around. “I have to inform you that, because of your illegal enrollment, you can’t return to school here.”

“What if I transferred here? Had my real transcript instead of my fake one,” I asked.

“Here’s the thing…I called the counselor from your school and she said you already have all the credits you need to graduate plus a few extra,” he explained.

“So what does that mean?” I questioned.

“It means that you have to call your old school and you can opt out of your entire senior year and graduate,” Mr. Johnson told me. Matt grinned at me. “And since you were only here a few weeks, we’ll be refunding you the registration fees. You can stop in tomorrow for them.”

“Thanks,” I said. Mr. Johnson left and I looked up at Matt. “So, I’m not your student anymore.” Matt chuckled and led me out of the school. He slid his arm around me and pulled me against his side.

“You really didn’t know that you had enough credits to opt out?” Matt asked.

“The counselors never told me that. I always thought I needed like one or two credits,” I replied. Matt opened the door to his truck and I climbed up. Matt shut my door and walked around to his side while I buckled my seatbelt. Matt pulled out of the parking lot and towards his neighborhood. Matt opened his garage door and parked his truck.

I went up to the door and slipped through it quickly. I hugged Bella, scratching her ears and rubbing her back, while she attacked me with ‘kisses’. Matt walked in and chuckled. “Come on, Bells, outside,” he said. Bella took off towards the back door and Matt followed. I got up and slipped my shoes off. I walked into the kitchen and sat my purse on the counter. Matt wrapped his arms around me and lifted me. I squealed and swatted his hand while he spun around.

“Matt!” I laughed. “Put me down!”

Matt chuckled and set me down like I had asked. “Come on, let’s go watch a movie,” he said. I nodded and we went to the living room to grab a movie. Matt picked Killers and we went upstairs to his bedroom. Matt set up the movie and I un-fixed his bed and arranged his pillows so the decorative ones were on the groaned the comforter was pulled to the end of the bed.

Matt laid next to me and I turned to face him. I pressed my lips against his and gripped his arms. I pulled Matt over me and he ran his hands along my curves. I undid the buttons on his shirt and pushed it off him. I pulled away from Matt and pulled off my shirt. Matt grasped my wrists and pinned them above my head. “Slow down,” he whispered, pressing his lips back against mine. I groaned against him.

Matt chuckled before releasing me. His lips moved down my neck and he bit down. I arched up and Matt unhooked my bra. I giggled, running a hand through his short hair. Matt grasped each of my breasts, giving them a firm squeeze. He ran his hands down my stomach and undid my jeans before going back up. “Matt, can you please fuck me?” I asked.

“Someone’s impatient,” Matt chuckled. He pressed his lips against mine, parting them with his tongue. His tongue slid into my mouth and explored the familiar place. We pulled away to breathe and Matt pulled my jeans down. I undid his pants and helped him take them off. I grinned at the bulge in his boxers. “You like what you see?”

“Yes,” I breathed. Matt pulled my panties down and I kicked them off. Matt took off his pants and hovered over me. Matt hitched my leg over his hip before thrusting in me. “Matt!” I arched and our hips slammed against each other. Matt pulled out before going back inside, faster and harder. I arched up to meet his hips.

Our bodies were becoming sweaty and our breathing was heavy. Matt moved a little and his dick pressed against my spot. “Matt! Uh!”Matt smirked and thrusted even faster. My orgasm was building and I could feel Matt’s dick twitch inside me. My walls collapsed around him. He continued thrusting before Matt cummed inside me. When his orgasm finished, he pulled out and we faced each other.

“I love you,” we both whispered before laughing. I snuggled against his body and kissed his bare chest.

“I really do,” I mumbled as his arms wrapped around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts/Comments? Subscribe? One chapter left...