Saving Darcy

#10

“No! Let me go, let me out!” She screamed, clawing at the window and pulling the handle of the door, “Stop!” She shrieked as he pressed harder down on the gas, getting further and further away from Zacky each second. After about a whole minute of struggling, she finally went limp in the seat, sobbing. He was about to have his way with her, and there was nothing she could do about it.

His house wasn't like she expected, It was actually rather big with a huge archway and a driveway with gates. But that wasn't what she was concentrating on. He pulled open her side of the car and ordered for her to get out. She shook her head softly causing him to groan and lean over her to unbuckle her seatbelt. She clawed and pinched at his arms as he began to pull her out, pushing and slapping at his forearms. But it was no bother to him. He grabbed her up by her hips and swung her over his shoulder in one quick movement, making her yelp in pain with his shoulder dug into her stomach.

She couldn't scream, he had winded her. But that didn't stop her from slapping at his back and digging her nails deep into his skin. Once inside his house she clawed at his shoulder blade, making him yelp in pain and drop her onto the cold wood floor. She hit the ground with a loud thud and a disgusting pain shot up through her spine. She held her breathe and closed her eyes waiting for the pain to ease, it felt like someone had stabbed her with a rusty knife.

He grabbed her from underneath her arm and dragged her up the stairs directly in front of them. Darcy didn't have time to take in her surroundings, she was too busy kicking and punching at him hopefully wounding him or at least causing him some harm. It was the adrenaline that shot in when he kicked open a door, she brought her head down and crunched his hand with her teeth until she could taste the red liquid in her mouth. He cussed at her and brought his other arm up, slapping her hard around the face. Her hand touched her swollen cheek as she sat at his feet. She tried to scurry herself away but he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up onto a bed, pinning her with her arms above her head.

“Don't do this! Don't fucking touch me you ass hole!” She yelled as he crawled on top of her, “Stop!”

His face was level with hers as he looked down at her, his eyes narrowed. He bit down on his lip before opening his mouth and letting out a small chuckle, “Or what?”

Exactly, or what? Nothing, Empty threats, that's all it was. Tears brimmed her eyes and she bit down on her lip, turning her head away from him. He grabbed her chin with one of his hands and bent his head down, he kissed her eyes absorbing all the tears.

“Don't cry princess, I'll go kind of slow.”

She screamed out when she felt him tug at her clothing. Everything was going so quickly, her fighting was just becoming pointless. And she drifted off into her own world, ignoring the vigorous thrusts and groans. He had pushed it too far.



Brian had taken Darcy home after he was finished with her. He changed her into one of his shirts after hitting her in the face so hard he gave her a blood nose. The blood from her nose dripped onto her shirt, he couldn't take her home with a blood drenched shirt. When he took her into the house she couldn't see sight of Zacky, he was gone by now. She wished that he wasn't gone, she wished he had told her he was going to come and see her after school.

He placed her into her bed and kissed her forehead again before leaving and locking the door behind him with one of her spare keys that he had taken. Now he had full access to her whenever he wanted, 'If you tell anyone, I'll kill you.' he threatened with a devilish grin on his face. Darcy had never felt so used, disgusting and empty in her whole life. She felt unloved, so worthless, nothing she did was right. She couldn't please anybody. Everybody hated her, and she had enough of living such an awful life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions? Message me :)

I really like this story, it's real fun :3

I'll update later on this evening if I get some comments or whatever, Sorry for any typo's I wrote this on my iPad.