Saving Darcy

#11

From: Zacky
What class do you have last period? x

To: Zacky
I'm feeling sick, I'm at home today, how come? x

From: Zacky
Sick enough for me not to come over with cookies and get well presents? x

To: Zacky
Not at all :-) x

Darcy hadn't moved from her bed since Brian had dropped her off last night, she was in too much physical and emotional pain. She hadn't thought that he would go as far as to actually do what he did last night. Even though the pain was extreme today, it wasn't hard to block out what was happening at the time, years of abuse taught her how to ignore the worst things imaginable. It was official now that he scared the shit out of her, he had full authority and it frightened her to death.

She tried to move herself up from her bed, cringing in pain as she set her feet onto the ground. She was only wearing one of his shirts and her underwear, the smell of his cologne was enough to make her gag and motivate her to get into the shower and wash herself off. Again, the shower was on a blistering heat, it was bound to burn her skin. But she didn't care, she wanted his touch away from her, even the left overs.

She stepped out of the shower and towel-dried her hair before getting changed into a shirt and some joggers, she tried to put on a pair of jeans but she couldn't lift her leg up high enough without doubling over in pain. In all honesty, as she looked in the mirror she thought she looked like shit, Zacky would have to see her looking terrible.

The doorbell, soon enough rang in her ears. It had to be Zacky because Haner or her father would of barged right in. She limped down the stairs and brushed her hair back from her forehead before pulling open the huge wooden door and smiling at the sight in front of her.

“Hey,” In his right hand sat a bunch of flowers, in his left a teddy-bear, “Get well gifts as promised.”

The smile on her face was huge as he followed her into the kitchen and placed the flowers into a jar of water, “Wow, you shouldn't have-”

“But I did.” He smiled his eyes wondering around her kitchen, “Nice place by the way.”

“Thank you.” She smiled proudly as she pushed her bangs back out from her face. Zacky's smile dropped when he turned back to her and saw a fresh bruise on her face, one that wasn't there last time.

She caught his stare on her cheek and felt her heart skip a beat, she had forgotten about her face. He reached out to get a closer look jerking his hand back when she flinched away from him. Realising what she did, she began to laugh.

“What?” He asked seriously, his eyebrows furrowed together.

She shrugged and smiled, “Nothing, it's okay. Would you like a beer or something?”

“No-no, it's okay I'm driving,” He shot her a toothy smile right before a loud bang occurred at the door. Darcy leapt forwards almost dropping the beer onto the floor.

Zacky shot her a look as the banging continued, “What the fuck-” His gasp was interrupted by a key being turned in the lock and then suddenly a loud smash as the door flew open.

The sudden smell of booze and cigarettes filled the house, and that's when Haner stepped forwards, huge and terrifying. He had big glasses on along with a Fedora hat and a bandanna. His drunk eyes scanned the stairway and then moved to the kitchen, his pupils going small when he saw the sight before him.

“What the fuck is going on?” Zacky exclaimed protectively stepping in-front of Darcy, “Who the fuck is that?!”

Brian turned his head slowly as he walked towards them, “You're fucking nightmare.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like this chapter even though it's mega short and It's kind of a cliff hanger AND kind of cheesy but hey-ho :3

I can imagine Brian walking in the house with pathetic fallacy ha, but that would just add to the cheeseness!

Anyway, I'll update as soon as I can :3 Comment's make me happy! Suggestions always welcomed!

(Sorry for any typos, again this was produced on my iPad)