Saving Darcy

#14

Darcy had been woken up to Zacky rolling his arm into her face. She flinched and quickly pushed it away causing him to moan and roll right next to her, his leg drooped over her and his arm pushed under her pillow. Her head jerked forwards and she let out a deep sigh.

“Zacky..” She whispered as she pushed a finger against his chest, “Zacky.”

He moaned as his left eye snapped open, he stared at her for a moment before pulling himself away from her and mumbling an apology, “Did I wake you?”

She nodded, “It's okay. I couldn't really sleep much anyway.”

Zacky sat up hearing his phone vibrate from his bedside table. He grabbed it and clicked answer, not checking for a number, “Hello?”

“Is this Zacky Baker?”

“Yeah...”

The man cleared his throat, “I'm Brian Haner, Darcy's counsellor and teacher at school, I've had a call from the police saying that her house was invaded last night and you called to tell them.”

“Oh, well yeah she's here right now.” Zacky replied, turning to Darcy and smiling, “She's alright, no need to worry.”

“That's great. I've been out of my mind with worry, is it okay if I have a word with her?”

“Sure.” He passed the phone over to Darcy, still smiling – at least someone was there for her, right?

Darcy took the phone, a large bubble of worry appearing in her chest, “H-Hello?”

“Listen to me, and listen good,” The voice rang her ears making her heart drop, “You tell that cunt that I'm your 'close' teacher and I'm also your counsellor. You tell him I'm coming to pick you up in half an hour. If you tell him anything else I'll slit his throat. Got it?”

Darcy felt physically sick. The whole of her insides turning numb with worry, “O-Okay so I'll see you in a half hour Brian?”

He chuckled darkly and Darcy could just picture the disgusting grin on his face, “There's a good girl. Where does this bastard live?”

“He lives number 45 on that street next to Hooters,” She gulped, “The one with the nice car outside.”

“I bet his does,” He barked, “Be outside waiting.”

The phone cut off and so did any hope Darcy had left inside of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
EVIL BRIAN!
If I get 5 comments I'll update again tonight :3 I'm on a ball with this story haha.

(Sorry its short and unedited) :(