Saving Darcy

#16

It was six thirty. Darcy had already been sick three times. She couldn't reply to Zacky's texts, she was shaking to much. For some messed up reason Darcy had come to the conclusion that she must have been a terrible person in her before life. How else would she deserve everything she got? There was no other explanation. She deserved all of this and now she was paying the price. She would have to endure it.

She didn't know what to wear, she had on jeans and a tight belt but that wouldn't stop him. She decided to not even bother to put make-up on, he thinks she's ugly either way. Her wavy hair was messy and her glasses hung loosely on the edge of her nose. She thought she looked like a nerd.

There was a loud knock at the door, and then the sound of a key twisting. She went into panic mode. That couldn't be him, he was thirty minutes early. He heart was beating in her ears as she walked down the stairs towards the door. Her anxiety was through the roof, her eye sight even started to go blurry.

Her hand connected with the door handle and she slowly pulled it open, “Hello.”

Her knees almost buckled to the floor, “Hello.”

Brian pushed past her. He looked around at the house before turning back to her and analysing her face. She was looking at the floor, her knees were wobbling from side to side and her hands were twisting together uncontrollably.

“Nice place you've got here you know.” He said in monotone, still not moving his gaze away from her.

She nodded quickly before looking up at him and then back down again. Her heart felt like it was screaming at her, was was terrified, “D-Do you want something to drink?”

He nodded, “Got any Jack?”

“I um, I don't think so. You can go and look in the refrigerator if you want.”

He spun on his heels and made his way over to the kitchen searching for the bottle of non-existence Jack. She knew there wasn't any in the house, but it was stalling. She needed to stall. Her head popped around the corner and she watched him pour out a glass of wine, her back to her. Her knees buckled. She could run, she turn around and run to Zacky's and tell him everything. That thought was so tempting. He had to tell him, the fear was finally getting to her. She wanted out .

“Want some?” He asked turning his head over his shoulder.

She shook her head, “No thanks.”

“Why?”

“I-I don't drink.”

He looked at her with disgusted eyes before shaking his head and turning away from her. She looked to the floor. This man was suppose to be her teacher … somebody she could trust. But instead she was completely petrified of him. It made her sick.

"I've been waiting all day to come and see you."

Darcy looked to the floor, her stomach twisting, "Oh."

He turned back and winked at her, his eyes wondering up and down her body. Luckily she didn't look up, she would have cried. She hated this, hated him, hated her life.

She watched as she chugged down the glass finally placing it back on the counter and turning around, “Right. Let's get this show on the road.”

Darcy shook her head, “What?”

“Come here.” He demanded pointing his finger to the floor in front of him, “Now.”

Something inside of her clicked. She regretted running as soon as she pulled open the front door. It was her house, but she didn't really care. She just ran down the street without even looking back to see if he was chasing her and after about three minutes of straight running she slowed down to take a breather. She knew where she was, and was stupid enough to run in the wrong direction of Zacky's house. Suddenly, a loud car horn was heard as it pulled up next to her. She gasped loudly as the door opened and took back off again, the adrenaline kicking in. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her veins pulsing and her heels going numb. Her lungs were burning and her throat clenched as if there were razor blades digging at it.

“Darcy!”

She stopped. Stripping into a street sign before reaching a hand up and touching her throat, “Z-Zacky?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! I'm sorry! For everything, trash chapter and a shitty long wait!
I still luv you all :(
Comment! Sub!