Saving Darcy

#4

Her alarm buzzed next to her, but she didn't bother getting ready quickly, Mr Haner would have to wait. It was Friday, which would have been a good thing if she had something to do, people to see. But she doesn't and probably never would.

She kicked off the bed covers and turned her head to look out of her window. It wasn't raining and there where no clouds in the sky. Being winter it wasn't warm though, the cold air still hung around even if it was a clear day. At least she could walk to school without getting drenched and having to sit around in wet clothes all day.

She didn't have time to put any make-up on, she had sat around for far to long. Running a hair brush through her hair she analysed the now yellowing black eye in the mirror, it made her feel sick so she had to look away. Why did everything bad have to happen her? It's not fair.

The walk to her school took her a while, and she knew she had missed first period, Math. No doubt Mr. Haner would chase her up for that. The school was quiet, that meant everyone was still in their lessons, meaning she could go to the cafeteria and get something to eat. Going to Math extremely late wasn't even in the question, Mr Haner would get upset and pissed off again.

She walked into the Cafeteria as quietly as she could, to find only a couple of people dotting around on different tables, studying. She quickly walked over to the food and picked up a sandwich, paying the lady behind the counter and walked over to find a table. She placed everything on the seat next to her put found it being pulled back.

“Hey.”

Zacky sat down on the chair next to her with a smile on his face and a empty bucket.

“Hey.” She smiled at him, feeling nervous.

“Skipping first period?” He asked arching a brow at her, “Naughty.”

She blushed. She couldn't help it, “I was late again.”

“Oh shit.” He mumbled.

“Don't you have cleaning to do?”

“I do but I saw you sitting alone so I thought I'd come say hey. Don't you have any friends?”

She shot him a funny look, it wasn't sarcastic, he had actually asked her, “No. I don't have time for friends.”

“What?” He asked with a chuckle, “What do you mean you don't have time for friends?”

“I just don't.” She snapped taking a bite out of her sandwich, “I'm not a sociable person.”

“I can see that.” He joked reaching over and taking the other part of her sandwich before winking at her and walking off. She just stared at him with her mouth slightly open, her eyebrows furrowed together. She had never met a guy like him before, rude, obnoxious but at the same time caring and sweet.

“Um, Darcy Mr Haner wants to see you in his classroom.”

Darcy turned around to see a girl from her Math class standing behind her with a group of her friends. She nodded and thanked the girl before darting off to see him. She might as well get it over and done with, even if it meant him loosing it with her.

She knocked on the door once before pushing the door open. She saw him perched on the edge of his desk biting his fingernails, he turned to her and motioned towards a chair in front of him, she sat in feeling extremely nervous all of a sudden.

“Again? Are you kidding me?” He crossed his huge arms across his chest and frowned at her, arching an eyebrow when she didn't answer him.

“I woke up late.”

“You're gunna use that excuse again?”

She nodded and looked away from him. He was purposely trying to make her feeling uncomfortable, It was working.

“I have no choice but to ring your father and tell him about all of this.” He sighed finally after minutes of an awkward silence.

“No! Please don't.” She exclaimed as her heart sped up in her chest, making her feel even more nervous than before.

He shrugged and stood up, walking behind his desk and pulling out his cell phone. He was going to call her father in. He was going to loose the plot.

“Stop! Don't please, he'll just make things worse for me” She felt like she was going to cry until she caught her breath. Mr. Haner looked at her and then his cell phone, catching her pleading eyes.

“What else do you suggest? I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.”

“I'll do anything, just do not call him.” She said simply. He stared down at her, turning his head but keeping eye contact. He shuffled awkwardly bringing a hand up and rubbing the back of his neck. His shirt tightened around his arms when his muscle tensed.

“Well there is something.”

Darcy analysed his expression and it scared her. He had something in his head, something he had thought about for a while. She could see it in his eyes.

“W-What.” She asked nervously, pushing herself up in her chair.

He looked at her and then looked at his lap. Her breathing hitched and she looked at him with wide eyes.

“Come here.” He mumbled motioning towards her with his index finger.

She shook her head, “Mr. Haner I-”

“Do you want me to ring your father?”

She felt sick, he was blackmailing her. She stood up shakily and walked over to him slowly, she gulped loudly and noticed she had hardly any moisture left in her mouth. He patted his lap and she sat on the edge of his knees until he pulled her up closer to him. She whimpered when his left hand touched the top of her thigh.

“This isn't-”

“Shh.” He cooed as his hand smoothed up and down her leg. She felt paralysed, she had no idea what to do. This was illegal, morally wrong. His hand started to go inside of her thigh. She tried to jump up but the hold he had around her waist wouldn't allow her to.

“Get off me, please.” She mumbled holding in a cry. She felt her eyes starting to prick with tears, but he didn't stop. Instead his fingers pricked at the side of her skirt as he pulled it up, leaving her panties on show. She tried to cross her legs but he just pushed them open again with a smooth growl escaping his lips.

“Play good Darcy. I still have my cell phone right here.”

She felt sick. Her once caring teacher had turned into a monster. She let a single tear fall as she felt his fingers touch the outside of her panties. She clenched her fists tight and shut her eyes when he started to rub around her, she felt physically sick, violated and disgusting. After a couple of minutes he pushed her from his lap and smirked at her.

“Remember what I said.” He snarled before spinning around on his chair and looking at his computer, like nothing had just happened.

She walked over and grabbed her bag before adjusting her skirt and shakily walked out of the door. She almost burst down in tears as she ran through the gym, he had taken it too far.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback please?