Status: Active, most likely posting on weekends

Meeting Sonny Moore

number 2

Lacy started running to the gates as they were opened. I began to run after her while trying not to get trampled. Once we got in I pulled Lacy to the board with the bands times. We found where DRUGS was playing and ran to the Main Stage to find a huge crowd there already "Damn it! Sammi, we're in the back!" Lacy yelled over the screaming fans. "Oh shush, I know how to get to the front, and fast. Just wait," I yelled back at her. The crowd got louder as DRUGS started playing "Sex Life". I had some strangers throw me and Lacy on top of the crowd, by the time I got to the middle there were less people. I started to worry about falling when I dropped into someones arms. I screamed, still in shock that I had fallen. "It's okay, I've got you," said the stranger. He looked to be about 22, my age. He had long black hair and half of his head shaved. He looked oddly familiar, maybe hispanic. He had the most amazing eyes.

"Thanks for catching me," I giggled and tried to hide my face in my hair, I was 99% sure I was blushing. I noticed I was still in his arms and I blushed even more. "Ah, sorry," he said with an amazing voice and set me on the ground next to him. We danced for a few then Lacy popped up next to me and winked at me. "What was that for?" I yelled over the crowd. "Oh, I know you know what I'm winking about," she replied. I lauhed at her and continued to dance with the stranger. "What time are we going to see Falling in Reverse?" Lacy asked I looked at my phone and back at her "Right now." I looked over at the stranger who was now moshing by himself, and asked "do you want to go see Falling in Reverse with us?" He looked around and then at his watch. "I'm sorry, I can't I have to wait up for my friend, I'll catch up later." "Oh, Okay," I frowned. "Come on Lacy, we wanna be in front this time." I grebbed her wrist and ran in the other direction. We up to the stage and waited.
♠ ♠ ♠
oohh What's gunna happen? Please comment :3