Status: Active. Comment Please :)

Love in Separate Ways

Prologue

Prologue
…….
Logan

Logan woke up earlier than he normally did every Saturday; then again this wasn’t a normal Saturday. He hadn’t gotten much sleep the past week and it had become worse, as the days went on. In his mind, this was a reoccurring nightmare. A pang of pain jolted his heart, when he pondered about her. His eyes began to water once more. He forced them shut while choking his pillow to suffocation. Curled up at the edge of the bed, in fetal position, the tears escaped the corners of his eyes. The lump in his throat swelled making swallowing a challenge.

Logan didn’t know how much time was spent weeping his misery away, the sunlight crept up the wall through the open blinds illuminating the dim room, soon enough he would have to get up. He dragged himself out of bed and shuffled into the bathroom. His eyes red-rimmed, had puffed up beyond recognition. It was difficult to recognize the man before him. He ran a rough hand across his face through his shaggy beard. The cold water smacked him hard, attempting to be awakened from insomnia. The blunt razor felt rigid against his course facial hair.

“Ew, you look gross with all that hair!” he recalled Her saying once. Forcing the tears and the memories away he jumped into the shower. The suit he wore beneath his graduation fit the occasion accordingly. It was a little loose on him now; the stress had caused him to lose weight. He brushed the lint off his broad shoulder, and then continued to stare at the image reflecting off the body length mirror. The midnight shade of his suit projected the agony and darkness that was rotting away his drained heart. Nothing would fill the void in his soul, he was empty, a lifeless ghost.

The clock ticked, released from his zombie trance, his eyes darted towards the noise. He was going to be late. Adjusting his dark aviator sunglasses, he left to the Saturday mass.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but it'll get better! Please comment!