Status: Active. Comment Please :)

Love in Separate Ways

Chapter 3

…….
Leah

Midnight was nearing as Leah was dancing in the club. The darkness of the club allowed her to be undetected, but it didn’t matter, Sally had charmed the bouncers. One of Sally’s crazy drunk friends had given Leah a drink, and she was now starting to feel its effects. The room spun slightly and she felt like nothing in the world mattered anymore. She swayed her hips to the music letting her escape reality, and that’s when she noticed him starring at her. His eyes making their way through the crowd, stuck on her. She mirrored his stare while continue to move to the rhythm of the music. His piercing stare so intense she couldn’t break away. But he was hot. The stranger had dark brown skin and dark black eyes.
She took another drink from the table and chugged it. She had felt her buzz disintegrating and feared the numbness wouldn’t return.

…….
Logan

Logan walked up the concrete steps to the house and knocked on the wooden door; he stepped back and waited for an answer. The darkness had swallowed the sky and the only source of light was the full shinning moon and the old lamp posts at the corner of each street. The door creaked open, and Logan quietly walked in.
“I’m glad you could make it,” Marissa whispered into his ear. His heart sped up as he noticed she was only in a small two piece black bikini.
“Is anyone home?” Logan whispered. Last thing he wanted was her father to come and chase him home.
“No, they are all gone,” she smiled and pressed a light kiss onto his lips. “Come, let’s go in the Jacuzzi,” she added. Logan kept silent and followed obediently, like a loyal dog. Logan hadn’t brought a bathing suit so he climbed in with only a pair of boxers. Marissa climbed in on the other end, and slowly moved closer to him. The water was scorching.
“Where did your family go?” Logan asked trying to make small talk.
“They went to Miami to visit family,” she answered. “They tend to do that a lot,” Logan could feel Marissa’s foot massaging him under water, stimulating his hormones. He tried to not show any emotion besides pleasure on his face, because his nerves were shot. “Why did you decide to come?” she continued in the conversation.
“Um, I finished with my interview earlier than I thought,” he lied. He suddenly had the urge to go home. He laid his head back closed his eyes. The sizzling water surrounded his tense body. He could hear Marissa moving around in the silence. She placed her soaked hand on his face and turned it to kiss him. This kiss more intense filled with lust, she mounted his body, he moved his hands around her and discovered she had removed her clothing; he was surprised but had no objection. Marissa had no problem letting Logan explore her body with his hands, as they continued to kiss deeply in the hot tub. His hands squeezed her bottom, as she forced another kiss.
“Let’s take this to my room,” she said in between kisses. Logan picked her up and climbed out of the Jacuzzi, her legs wrapped around his waist. They continued their heated make out session on the way to her room. Not recognizing the surroundings Logan fell back on the bed, while she maintained her position on top of him. He noticed his boxers were still on as she proceeded to remove them. Logan could feel his heart beat all though his body, but could tell if it was because his nerves or his arousal. At that moment, Leah popped into his head. Should he really be doing this? He knew she would never approve.
“What’s wrong?” Marissa whispered, Logan hadn’t noticed he had stopped responding. “Do you not want to do this?” she probed. He thought about Leah again. I happen to like him. Her words stung him. Logan pushed the hesitation out of his mind, as he turned Marissa on her back and let his hormonal instincts take control.