‹ Prequel: All Grown Up
Sequel: Imma Stickwitu
Status: Finally another installment

Truth or Dare

Uno/Uno

"Okay, here's a truth for all of you," Punk stated.

It was a rare day off for the men sitting in the living room. Rare, not just because it was a day off but, also because they all seemed to have the day off together. This sort of thing almost never happened.

They spent all their time together on the road, and since they were mostly all on the same show, with different appearances here and there, it was a good arrangement. Having this day off though, none of them knew what to do. They'd spent most of the day sleeping in the house they called home, or John's house. There seemed to be endless amounts of room in this place. Yet when they were together in the house, they'd set up in the large living room and have sort of a slumber party.

Well, John and Randy were out, getting more food and drink. For as fit as the boys were, they always ate as if they'd never been fed in their entire lives. SO at some point everyone had been on a food run that day and night, this last time being John and Randy. So bored without their faux patriarchs, they needed some way to pass the time. So someone, and everyone will say it wasn't them, but someone suggested Truth or Dare. So since no one could come up with a better idea, there they were.

"Really?" Mike commented.

"Let's not start that again okay? You and Jack caused a 5 minute gap in the game because of that so, let's just hear what Punk wants to know," Evan replied, eyes returning immediately to Punk.

"Tell Wade and I the truth," Punk responded.

"About what?" Alex questioned.

"About this, all of you, how it started, why you're all so close, tell us the truth," Punk explained.

"You mean Randy and John didn't tell you? Any of it?" Ted questioned.

"If they had we certainly wouldn't be asking. I don't know about Punk, but John gave me a vague description of this situation, but some areas are a little blurry," Wade commented.

"Well tell us where you want us to start and ask us questions when you get confused... Sound fair guys?" Evan replied.

There was a resounding grumble of yeahs and sures as they snuggled in close to their respective partners to start the long journey down their weird little family.

"Well start at the beginning, y'know, with whatever John and Randy told you first," Punk replied.

"Well it started in OVW," Evan started.

"Technically not, they were friends before then," Mike interrupted.

"Let sharkboy start it off will ya," Alex said, slapping Mike's arm. He grumbled in response but motioned for Evan to carry on.

"Okay so Mikey's right, they were friends before OVW, but nothing was really important until OVW. Anyway, OVW is when they became really close friends. Randy, he was going through some stuff then, stuff he won't even tell us, and John is definately not telling, but they always say it was probably Randy's darkest time to date. John was there for him, for all of it and at some point--"

"I take it they got together?" Wade questioned.

"It's more complicated than that. By that time, they were the best of friends, drinking together, partying together, they never went anywhere without each other, basically they were attached at the hip and not even God himself could pry them apart," Evan continued.

"At some point they did end up together, in bed, and well we all know what happens there. They say it was never awkward, having casual sex with each other, but not dating. They're bond has always been deeper than that, and after years of friendship it could only get deeper," Mikey picked up.

"So they were never...?" Punk let his question trail off.

"Involved romantically? No, they tell us they were to much like brothers to be saying how much they loved each other every five seconds, like us boys do," Alex piped in.

"So where they each other's first?" punk asked.

"They were absolutely not virgins when they met, as they've explained a couple times, not too fondly remembering their times without you two or each other," Alex answered again.

"That's not what I meant," Punk replied.

"Oh, Ohhhh. Yes then if that's what you're talking about, then yes. They were each other's first. I personally think that's why their bond is so strong, but then Randy always tells me stop being such a fluff ball," Cody answered this time.

"I think it's cute how fluffy you are," Evan cooed, kissing his boyfriend on the cheek.

"Okay, enough you two, we have a story to finish telling," Jack grumbeled, thumping Cody on the back of the head.

"Anywhoo, it's hard not to be close to someone that you know literally inside and out. But after a while they kind of uhh, stopped," Jack Picked up.

"Stopped?" Wade asked.

"Yeah, stopped. As in ceased, no longer, out of commision, quit--"

"I think what Wade wants to know is what you mean by stopped," Ted interrupted.

"Oh, well to elaborate... They stopped doing everything, staying together, having sex together, spending so much time together, and all that," Jack explained.

"If they were such good friends why'd they stop?" Wade asked.

"Because there were rumors and people were talking, and there was an incident. Long story short, someone could've died. 'Cause y'know people think that Randy is just putting on a mentally unstable facade for his fans, but as we all know, sometimes his temper can get the better of him, and well it's just best not to be in the way. Someone didn't get that, and it was baaaaad," Jack continued.

"Since when has either one of them cared about rumors?" Punk queried.

"Sure it doesn't bother them now, but back then they were young and insecure, which is hard to picture i know, but it's true. Back then it got in between them and there was a fight, and that's when everything stopped, until they got here, as in the WWE," Ted picked up.

"So how'd they find each other again?" Wade questioned.

"Smackdown," Was the resounding answer around the room.

"At some point they were on Smackdown together. John with his backwards hats and lock chain, and Randy with his father's legacy," Ted continued.

"It was hard for them to fall back into step as you can imagine, what with them being away from each other for so long. But if you ask anyone in the locker room, who was there around the time, they describe it as two twins who were separated at birth, finally finding each other after forever apart," Alex started.

"They were basically inseperable after that. Through the feuding and the legend killing, and Evolution and John dissing Undertaker and just everything bad that WWE could throw at them, they took it, together and made it out alive. You've been backstage and you know the rumors are outrageous. John and Randy are dating, or that we're all one gigantic sex pile frequently just to satisfy John and Randy's needs, but we all know what's true," Mikey explained.

"So where do all of you come in?" Punk questioned.

"At random points during the story of course. Cody and Ted were first, tagging along like adorable puppies behind their master. Randy never treated them as such, minus what the cameras showed, but that's basically what it was like," Evan answered.

"Then it was me. It took a while for me to fall into step with John because we clash heads a lot. Like we're always talking so we never hear each other and it just doesn't really work out well sometimes, and Randy was always there to push us in the right direction," Mike continued.

"I came next and John and Randy fight over me constantly. I was John's because Mikey was my best friend and traveling buddy. But I was Randy's because he took care of me and kept me safe from everyone who wanted to pick on me because I'm little," Evan piped up.

"What do you say?" Wade asked.

"I'm a grown ass man, that's what I say. I do not belong to any--"

"He's both... You cant really put him on either side 'cause he's got Randy's temper, but John's fire and charisma. He's like a little Centon Firecracker," Mikey interrupted.

"Centon?"

"Yeah, at some point everyone here has agreed on a couple name, we've got to have some way to differentiate each other," Mike answered.

"Mike and Alex are MizRiley. Before they met you and told us the real story, John and Randy were Centon. Now you and Randy are Philandal. Jack and Teddy are Swagiasi. And me and Evan are CodEvan," Cody explained.

"What about Cena and I?" Wade questioned.

"You guys are a little harder. Your names don't really mesh well together, but we did all come up with something, since forever you guys didn't call each other by your first names, so the closest we could get to anything acceptable was CeNarret. Which, look okay it doesn't actually sound all that great, but that's as good as we could get," Cody replied.

"Anywhoo, after Evan was me. I came in on John's side. Even though it was mostly Randy who helped me turn my freestyle wrestling skills into in ring wrestling skills, I still say I'm on John's side of the family 'cause he picked me up first," Jack explained where he came in.

"SO that means?" Wade questioned.

"After John found you and Randy found Punk, I came in last. Naturally if Mikey is on John's side than so am I. When Mike took me in from NXT, John did too," Alex explained.

"So how do you guys fit so perfectly together?" Punk asked.

"Well John and Randy brought us together one day and we kind of just all clicked. Some of us like brothers from the start, obviously some of us as more than that, but mostly we just have a lot in common. Mikey and Evan were already best friends. Cody and I grew up together. Jack and Evan are really close now too, Cody and Mikey because they think they're the most beautiful things on the planet. Alex and Mikey have their own bond, plus the mentor mentee bond. Alex and I spend a lot of time together now. Obviously we all spend a lot of time together as one big group, laughing and talking. We're always getting to know each other," Ted explains.

"No one else is allowed in, or at least we're not allowed to birng anyone in. Not to mention it'd be kind of weird, considering we're all coupled up and to have a single person in the family would just make everything unbalanced. It would throw off our groove and tilt our chi," Evan explained.

"Not that we want to change things anyway. It's not always perfect. We fight and we get on each other's nerves and sometime we wanna kill each other, but if someone tried to break us up they wouldn't even know what hit them," Cody added.

"We all take care of eachh other. We're a unit. If one of us is hurt, we all hurt. If one of us is feeling down, we all feel down. We've got this bond now, that's kind of like John and Randy's almost," Mike continued.

"The point is, that there's nothing in the world that can take us away from each other, not a single living thing," A familiar voice piped in.

Everyone turned in the direction of the voice to see John standing there with a smile on his face.

"How long have you been standing there?" Wade asked, looking up into the baby blue eyes of his lover.

"Long enough to know how much of a family this really is," John answered.

"You know... If you wanted to know the truth, you could've just asked me," Randy explained, leaning down towards Punk's face.

"Would you have told me everything?" Punk asked.

"Of course... But these guys tell it way better," Randy replied, kissing Punk's cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm pretty sure this is a good way to end this! If not I'll see what I can come up with... Anywhoo i've been having this idea for the longest about the Boys telling Punk and Wade about why/how they're little family came to be and this is what it ended up being... I hope people like it, because I do...

And I promise the next time I write one of these it will be a CodEvan... Entitled Buttons... And it will be sooper sexy... promise!

Comment/Subscribe(to get a link for the new one)/tell your friends about the WWE Secret Lovers compilation :)

<3 Peace Glitter & Grease