Status: Working on it...

In a Wizard's Shoes

On the Run

Even from a great distance away, we were greeted with raindrops of cream, vanilla and chocolate. I stuck out my tongue to taste the delicious shower. Wizards and the other employees danced joyfully in the tasty rain.

Unfortunately for the Commoners, the impact over there was much worse. In the corner of my eye, I spotted some shrieking like ghosts, coated in the stuff. And the Queen...

"WHO DID THIS?!?"

Her enraged voice was so loud the ground trembled. The screams of the Commoners and Aristocrats immediately died. Then, the fat Queen rose.

Raging Krakens! She resembled the appearence of a furry Forest Lord with cream and cake instead of fur. Gosh, she was bucketed with bathtubs of that stuff...

I couldn't wipe the smirk off my face. Lizzie and Professor Balestrom couldn't either.

"THOSE ROACHES WHO DID THIS!" bellowed the Queen, "THEY WILL BE IMPRISONED AND EXECUTED!!!!"

Prince Storm, who wasn't far from appearing like his mother too, whispered something in her ear. The next thing that happened would never be wiped from my mind.

"LUNARA LYTIRY!"

I gasped. Everyone's eyes whipped in my direction, including Drake's and Cynder's. The shock and anger on their faces made me wish I'd be whisked away to another place.

"So it was YOU, who did THIS!" the Queen raged. "I knew you were a worm from the very day I met you. Guards! KILL HER!"

Security guards poured out from the sides and fired at me. People scattered in all directions.

"Why do you accuse me over this?" I yelled over the gunshots.

"You know what you did, filthy brat, my darling Storm told me. Guards, when you take care of her, I want you to bring her head back to me."

I whipped out my wand and pointed it at the Queen. "Erus Tempestas!"

Much to the horror of the other wizards, a dark cloud blotted out the sun. From that cloud arose a human-like celestial being. He grasped in his left hand a golden staff with a lightning bolt adorned at the top. With his right, his hand charged itself with blue electricity.

"No, Luna!" Balestrom cried out, "I haven't taught you that spell yet! Someone, fizzle it out!"

But I didn't care. That evil Queen was gonna pay for all the people she slaughtered.

"Unleash on them!" I commanded.

The Storm Lord threw blue electricity at the guards and the stage members. Guards fled, Royals scattered and the Queen braced herself. The Storm Lord turned to me and nodded, disappearing with a flash of lightning.

I
♠ ♠ ♠
I have decided that I will be jotting the story down, even with mistakes in it so it doesn't slip from my mind. Once the story is completed, I will re-read it once more and fix up the mistakes.

2-10-2011 School begins on the 3rd Oct 2011 where I live. Due to school, it's likely I won't be editing this as often now.