Status: Slowly Active

What You Do to Me.

capítulo uno.

Warped Tour. Day 1.
Stepping off of All Time Low’s tour bus, and out into the sunlight I smiled. The sight of tour buses crowded into a small space, Boys with skinny jeans and the general energy that came with warped tour. Boy, had I missed this.
Breaking me out of my sentimental moment came two loud voices from the door behind me. I laughed hearing Jack and Alex singing the Pokémon theme song as they bounded out of the bus, closely followed by Zack and Rian.

“What have I gotten myself into?” I laughed hearing them approach me. A whole 2 months of these douche bags being loud and annoying.

“I thought you would have been used to it by now?” Rian laughed over me. This wasn’t the first time I had done Warped Tour with the boys. Doing merch and setting up press for them. In fact, this was my third time. It was always fun touring with the boys. Interesting, but fun. Always full of adventure to say the least.

“I thought I would be too.” I smiled back at Rian. As I slipped my ray bans to the top of my head, I head Alex’s phone beep. Looking over at him, I saw him smile then grin up at me. I knew that grin all too well. That was Alex Gaskarth’s evil grin. The grin that only meant one thing. Trouble.

“Whatever you are thinking, Alex!” I growled. “No, no and no!”
There was no point. Before I knew it, I was over Alex’s shoulder and headed in an unknown direction. Damn it.

“I was texted a mission to kidnap you and take you to a secret location.” He enlightened me on the way to this ‘secret location.’

“Fuck, I hate you.” I growled at him.

“You love me!”

After about a 2minute walk, Alex placed me down on the ground, and stood in front of me. Then, I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. “Guess who?” a very excited and familiar voice giggled.

“KARA!” I yelled, ripping her hands away from my face and embracing her in a tight hug. It had been over a year since I had seen my best friend.

I had met Kara on warped tour 4 years ago. She was, and still is, doing merch for The Maine. And was also John O’Callaghan’s cousin. One night on the tour all the bands had a get together and I was introduced to Sara. We had been best friends since that night. We both knew the tour lifestyle and got to share our stories. She was just a fun person to be around.

“Addie!” She smiled at me.

“Damn girl!” I laughed. “You got hot!”

“Bitch, please.” She laughed before hugging me again. “God, I missed you!”

“I missed you too!” I released her from the hug. “How’s things? How’s that dork of a cousin of yours?”

“That’s not very nice.” The one and only John O’Callaghan said, from behind me. “I thought that you loved me!”

His arms snaked their way around my waist and placed a friendly kiss on my cheek. I giggled. “I’m forever yours John Ohh!”

“Please don’t ever date!” Kara laughed at John and I. Oh how I had missed the crazy antics of Warped tour and all my friends.

>>

Warped tour. Day 2.

The first day was spent meeting up with everyone. Today, came the real work. Setting up for set’s and sound checking before tomorrow when the first show was. By lunchtime, I halfway through setting up All Time Low’s merch stall and helping Kara with The Maine’s merch.

“You excited for this year?” Kara asked me, as she hung up the display merch. I handed her another box, before unpacking some of the ne All Time Low things.

“Very!” I smiled. “It will be nice to spend some time with everyone.”

“You know that You Me At Six are on some of the dates this year?”

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her. “What?”

“Didn’t you know?” Kara asked. “John told me before. Told me I should let you know.”

“Great!” I growled. “Spending 2 months on tour with Dan again! Oh the joy.”

“Come on.” She sighed. “I’m on the same bus as Garrett everyday and we dated!”

“But it didn’t end like Dan and I did.” I sat on the floor of the merch tent and sighed. Kara came up and hugged me.

“Remember when Garrett and I split up last tour and you helped me through it?” She asked. I nodded. “Well I am going to do exactly the same for you okay?”

“I love you.” I smiled at my best friend.

“I love you too.” She smiled back. “Besides, it’s a big tour. You can avoid him easily!”

“Avoid who?” A tall blonde guy asked from behind the desk. I knew that voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guts - All Time Low
I'm seeing ATL in 2 days! YAY!
New story! With the wonderful Shelly!
It's short and will get better! I promise. Just stick with us! <3
Addie's Outfit
Kara's Outfit