Status: Slowly Active

What You Do to Me.

capítulo Tres.

I ran off the bus before anyone could come near me , and ‘comfort’ me , I hate Garrett Nickelsen , end of he’s a self-entered jerk , I will never forgive him for what He did to me.

I then bumped into someone and fell onto the cold hard cement. “Kara , is that you?” Eric asked in a slightly worried voice.

“Yes.” I muttered under my breath, I looked up at him and he picked me up bridal style and carried me to All Time Low’s bus. When Addie saw me she dropped her conversation with Alex and came running over to me.

“Eric what the hell did you do to her?”, He laid me down on the couch in the ‘living room’ of the tour bus.

“I didn’t do anything, she ran into me while running away from the Maine’s bus.” He said.

“Oh I’m sorry Eric!” she apologized fast. “I couldn’t find her anywhere!”

“It’s cool. She just needs some space and some comfort from her best friend.” He smiled down at me and brushed my cheek . “Bye.” he whispered in my ear.

“Bye.” I managed to choke out.

Addie and Alex stood there as shocked as I was. Eric and I had never been close, so tonight was a shock. “What the fuck was that Kara?” Alex asked.

“I don’t fucking know geez Alex, I really don’t need another argument after my so called talk we Garrett”

“Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” He smiled down at me and carried me to my bunk.

“Now I’ll let Addie take care of you okay?” I smiled up at him. I then poked him the stomach.

“Watch yourself Gaskarth.” I laughed poking him in the chest again.

“Oh you watch out Kara watch out.” He said smirking his signature smirk and walked off then I was greeted with Addie.

“Baby what happened with Garrett?’” she said leaning down and lying next to me In my bunk .

“He said he was sorry and he wanted me back and he wants us to be friends even though he loves me again” I rolled my eyes as I spoke.

“Oh god.” She looked shocked. “What an ass!”

“Addie, chill Is it okay if I stay with you for a while?” I asked with puppy dog eyes.

“Oh, of course I doubt Gaskarth and the boys won’t care!” She smiled and hugged me closer.

I then drifted of the sleep and dreamed about Halvo.

Warped Tour day 4:

I woke up from last night with a daze of what happened last night. What had happened? I remembered the Garrett thing I cringed. I realised I was alone in my bunk, I got up and headed to the ‘kitchen’ area where Alex and Jack were fighting over a pop tart, I ran up and jumped ad grabbed the pop tart and ate it .

“HA! No there’s no fighting.” I said smirking at both of them. Then Jack tackled me to the floor.

“Fuck, fuck, ouch. Bastard!” They all pilled on me. I couldn’t breathe, then Zack pulled them all of me.

“Thanks Zacky.” I got up and hugged him tightly as Alex and Jack were smirking at us. I flipped them both off.

Addie spoke up. “Baby girl they have sound check with The Maine and arttm so will we go watch?” I nodded my head and we all headed off the bus. I Jumped onto Jack’s back and he held on and we headed into sound check then Garrett of all people came over.

“Oh I saw you with Jack, someone got laid last night” Garrett smirked at us.

“What the hell is your problem? You want me back and yet you act like this?” I yelled.

“Act like what?!” He yelled back. “It was a fucking joke!”

“Fuck off, Garrett.” I didn’t know we had such a crowd until I turned around and saw all the boys with their jaws dropped. “You’re not wanted here.”

“Holy shit.” John muttered looking at me. He had been there the whole time, without me even noticing.

“Now I need to go find Addie.” I said smiling and waving goodbye and hugging John goodbye. I turned around the corner and found Addie looking smoking in her shorts and her baseball tee. “Damn girl you look smoking yet again.” I said smirking at her.

“Damn girl! Me smoking? Look at yourself!” She said smirking back. “Hot bitch!”

We were laughing at each other, when Kyle and Caleb turned the corner laughing. “What might you lovely ladies be talking about?” Caleb asked us, noticing we were laughing.

“Oh just how smoking Addie looks” I said smiling at Addie .

“I’ll agree there!” Kyle smirked at her. Oh boy.

I could tell that this warped tour was going to be full of drama. With Eric last night, my dreams about him. Garrett being a dickhead and Kyle flirting with Addie. Oh Buy, we were in for it!
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter by Shelly!
Kara's Outfit
Addie's Outfit