Status: Slowly Active

What You Do to Me.

CapĂ­tulo Ocho

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas right?
Although, In pretty much every movie I have seen that uses that line, the truth always gets out. Great work there, Hollywood.

Tonight was Pimps on Hoes night. Only, no one really dressedad Pimps and Hoes. John Ohh just thought it sounded cool. The boys of The Maine hasd come up with a party night to celebrate our night off in Vegas. It was pretty much the whole Warped getting drunk and bar/club hopping. Kyle had texted me to meet him at FTSK's bus at around 9pm. We were all then heading over to The Maine's bus to meet up with everyone and make our way out to party.

I was excited about spending the night with Kyle. The first week and a half of this tour had already been crazy. I just needed a night out with someone. No stressing over Kara and Garrett. No worrying over where Dan and I were headed. Just fun.

I started to curl my hair, just as my phone vibrated in the bathroom sink. Placing the curling iorn on the sink, I looked at the phone. It was from Dan.

You coming tonight?

I smiled, before replying. Yeah. Although I promised Kyle I would spend some time with him, to catch up

Kyle? As in FTSK, Kyle?

Yep. I haven't seen him in awhile and he asked me earlier today.

Within a minute of sending my last reply, my phone started to play the opening cords of my ringtone. "Dan." I smiled into the speaker of my phone. "Long time no talk."

He laughed. "What can I say? I missed you."

"You're just a bit cute." I giggled.

"Not cute enough for you to spend tonight with though?"

I sighed "I'm sorry, baby."

"Why Burns though?"

"We're friends, thats why."

I heard him sigh down the phone. "I just. . ." He started. "After so long of not being able to have you, I want you all the time and I'm jealous."

"Dan. . ." I started.

"No, Addie." He sighed again. "It's honestly fine. Just have a good night, okay."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Dan laughed a little. "Just have a good night and keep tomorrow free okay?"

Dan and I wrapped up the phone call. I felt bad. I know it was my full right to hang out with who I wanted, but it was upsetting Dan.

Sighing, I finished getting ready and tried to forget my phonecall with Dan. This was easy once I walked over to the FTSK bus. Everyone was so pumped and energetic, that I soon forgot mt guilt and started to relax. The boys already had pre-drinks out for us when I got there. Kyle placed his arm wround my waist as we all stood there.

"Alright!" Austin yelled. "A toast!"

"To an awesome night in Vegas!" Jonothan yelled.

"To lots of babes!" Kyle jimmed it, shoving me jokingly. I laughed.

"To drowning sorrows!" I added. We all clinked our drinks together and took a long sip.

This was going to be a good night!

>>

"You're hot." Kennedy's voice slurred in my ear. I laughed at the obviously drunk gutairist. "Will you marry me?"

"I think you're a little drunk, honey." I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Maybe a little." He giggled causing me to laugh again. "But you're pretty, Addieeeee."

"Go find yourself an even prettier girl, Ken." I shoved him towards the dancefloor. He bouced off towards the floor.

Kyle's tall figure walked back over to our booth, two drinks in hand. Placing them down on the table he smiled in the direction I had just sent Kennedy. "A bit drunk?"

I laughed and nodded. "I'm jealous of him."

"Why?" He asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"I need to be drunk right now." I followed suit, and took a sip of the drink he had gotten me. "Really drunk."

"The night has just began, my love." Kyle clinked his drink to mine and we both skulled.

>>

2 hours and multipule drinks later, safe to say that I was drunk. I was a giggling messes. "I'm drunk, Kyle." I hiccuped.

"I know you are." He laughed at me. "I think it's time to get you home."

"No!" I whined. "I don't want to go!"

"Come on." He held out his hand to me, pulling me up. Placing his arm around me to keep me stable he walked me outside. Hailing a taxi, he sat me inside.

We got back to the venue and Kyle helped me out of the taxi. He paid the driver and kept me up stable and we made our way towards All Time Low's bus. "What's the pin code?" Kyle asked me.

I giggled. "I-I don't know."

"Looks like you're staying with me tonight." He smiled, carrying me to his bus.

When we got inside, he set me up in his bunk. "Take this." He handed me some painkillers and a glass of water. "You're gonna hate yourself in the morning."

"I hate myself now." I sighed, drunkenly.

"Don't say that." Kyle sighed. Crawling in next to me. "You're perfect.

I shook my head. "Nope." I popped the p. "Nothing special."

"That's why I'm head over heels for you." Kyle sighed stroking my face. "And the worst part is you won't remember this."

"I love you, Kyle." I sighed. He placed his lips on mine.

He was right. I wasn't going to remember this in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh, Kyle, Ooh.
Well guys, I officially have a job. I saw YMAS, FTSK, ARTTM, TSS and a whole bunch of other bands on Soundwave last saturday and now I feel back in the writing mood! Enjoy!