Status: Slowly Active

What You Do to Me.

capítulo nueve

Drinking as much as I had was a bad idea. I realised this as soon as I opened my eyes to the annoyingly bright sun. My head was thumping and I was ready to crawl up and die. As soon as I made my way out of my bunk, I realised that it wasn’t my bunk at all. It wasn’t All Time Low’s bus. What the fuck had I done last night?

I made my way into the living room area of the unfamiliar tour bus, trying to piece together the events of last night. This was proving to be a harder task then I thought, considering I don’t even remember getting to the club.

As soon as I saw Kyle sitting on the bus lounge, I breathed a sigh of relief. Now I knew that I hadn’t done anything too stupid and that I was safe. “Hey.” I smiled, making my way over to sit next to him.

Kyle looked up at me, a small smile played oh his lips. “How’s your head?”

“Don’t even ask.” I groaned at him. “I’m assuming that you had to take care of me last night?”

Kyle nodded. “I brought you back here.”

“I’m sorry for whatever I did.”

“You don’t remember anything?” He asked. I couldn’t read him for the first time since I’d met him, and this kind of scared me. Had I done something that bad?

I shook my head at him, now concerned. “Did I fuck up?”

“No, no.” He stated. “You were fine.”

I breathed a sigh of relief. “Thank god!”

Kyle’s mood remained fairly monotone for the rest of the day, which was really unusual for him. He was usually a very loud, bright and vibrant person but the Kyle that stood in front of me was far from that. Maybe he was hung over? To be honest, I had no idea what was going on but it did worry me. After Vinny had taken over merch for the afternoon, Kyle and I were hanging out side of stage for You Me At Six’s set as Forever The Sickest Kids played after the YMAS boys today. It worked out well because I could see Dan after he had finished playing as I hadn’t had the chance to talk to him last night. Well, not that I would remember anyway.

You Me At Six were currently in the middle of playing Stay With Me, signalling it was close to the end of their set and almost time for Forever The Sickest Kids to take the stage. Kyle stood in silence, fiddling with his drum sticks. I looked over at him, finally deciding that I had to make sure he was okay. “What’s going on, Kyle?” I asked, looking up at him. “You've been down all day and I’m worried about you.”

Kyle just shrugged at me, still not making eye contact. “I just had a big night was all.”

“Are you sure, because you know you can talk to me about everything right?”

“I know.” He nodded, tapping his drumsticks on one of the tech boxes. “I just think I need to sort this out with myself first.”

“Sort what out with yourself?” I asked. “Please talk to me, Kyle. I am stressing the hell out and I love you too much to see you like this.”

Kyle took a deep breath in and closed his eyes. “I just found out some things that change everything for me last night and I need to wrap my head around it.”

Just as I was about to retort, Josh’s voice boomed through the speakers around the stage. “Thank you so much, Salt Lake City! We are You Me At Six!” With that, the five boys bounded off the stage and headed towards where I was standing.

I turned to Kyle quickly. “This conversation isn’t over.”

Dan made his way up to me, sweat dripping from his shirtless figure. I grinned at the sight, making him smile at me. He scooped me up in his arms, placing a kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kids, feeling like a dorky teenager again. “How’s your head after last night.” Dan asked, pulling away from the kiss and setting me back on my feet. “I heard you were a bit of a party animal?”

I groaned. “I don’t remember any of it and I’m kind of glad you didn’t see it!”

Dan laughed, placing his arm around me. “I’m assuming you were safe?”

I smiled and nodded. “Kyle took care of me.” I told him, gesturing to the other tall and blonde drummer standing with us.. “He made sure I got home okay and safe.”

“Thanks, Burns.” Dan nodded over at the boy. “I’m glad my girl was safe.”

“No problem.” Kyle shrugged, almost brushing off Dan’s comments. He then mutters about having to get set up and quickly made his was to the rest of the FTSK boys who were now huddled near the stage.

I sighed, still worrying about how he was acting but I knew I couldn’t interrupt my time with Dan. I didn’t want to harp on about it when I could be just simply relaxing with him, it wasn’t worth it.

Dan and I spent the rest of the afternoon doing exactly that. Relaxing. We watched a few bands sets and then headed back to the You Me At Six bus to watch movies and chill out. It was nice to have someone to do this with again, even though I wasn’t exactly sure what we were classing ourselves as. I wasn’t about to ask him though, because it was just ruin whatever we were. And this? It was too familiar and comfortable to wreck just yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
H.M.A.S Lookback - The Amity Affliction

Shit filler update at midnight. I wanna get this story back into gear and fix it all up, but this chapter was horrible. I promise if you stick with me, it will pick up!