I Don't Belong Here

Here goes everything.

“Emilee…Emilee,” I heard someone say softly, so I opened my eyes. Brendon had the bunk curtain open and was crouched down next to it so that he was eye level with me. It was a couple days later and i had taken a mid-day nap.

I sat up. Brendon put his hand above my hand so that I didn’t hit my head on the bottom of the top bunk again. “What’s up?”

“Well we’re almost in Chicago for the two shows.”

“Is Fall Out Boy going to be there,” I rubbed my eyes.

“Yeah, why?”

I shrugged. “Just wondering.”

“They’re actually going to show up here in a second, so if you want to get a shower, now might be a good time.”

I darted straight into the bathroom. I never find the perfect moment to get a shower with any of the boys around.

BRENDONS POV

I laughed to myself as I walked out of the bunk area. The guys were already all sitting down, waiting for me. “Well,” Ryan spoke up. “Are they coming tonight?”

I nodded. “They said that would meet up with us after we were done our soundcheck.” I sat on the floor. “I’m having second thoughts. I mean, are we doing the right thing?”

“Oh course,” Jon spat out. “This is what she would want.”

"I know, but, what if she really doesn't want this? I don't want her to be unhappy."

"We can't predict the outcome of this since she has no idea what is about to happen," Spencer told me. "It could turn out nicely or turn out horribly. Just think positively."

i only nodded in response before Zach came in the door. "Sound check time, guys. Let's get going."

Everyone stood up and filed out, patting me on the back as they left. "Here goes everything," I whispered to myself and left the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i keep disappearing.
so much to do!
my break is soon though :).