Status: fueled by comments :)

Zoom Into Me

Hard to forget

Tom ended inviting us, more like Fio but I tagged along, up to their suites. It was just unbelievable how some famous rock star could be chatting and flirting away with my best friend. He hardly knew her. If he knew her name I’d give him major points for that. I’m pretty sure he didn’t though.

I sat down on the huge white queen sized bed unsure of what to do. Fiorella was practically throwing herself at Tom and why on earth did I have to witness it all.
I pretended to be distracted with my surroundings, not the human ones, as I examined all the details of the room I could.

There was a huge black leather couch where Tom and Fio were sitting and a nice sized glass coffee table in front of it. An also huge LCD hang from the wall facing the couch. Thankfully there back was now turned on me. I saw a door across the room open and some steam come out, as a very tall someone emerged from the steaming room only in a towel.

“Tom, I told you to hand me some clean underwear!”

He froze as soon as he saw me sitting there, looking at him. His eyes then scanned the rest of the room stopping on the other two lounging on the black couch.
An amused giggle escaped Tom’s lips as Fio stared at who I then recognized as Bill.

I had to admit he was definitely not wearing any wakeup what so ever. But that’s something I found made him even more attractive.
Great, I’m actually considering this ego-inflated rock star attractive.
Thought I guess the current situation might have affected his ego a bit, cause his face couldn’t have gotten any more redder. He turned around and quickly made his way back to what I assumed was the bathroom.

Tom apparently couldn’t take it any more and bursted out laughing.

“Now that was funny!” he commented in between giggles.

Fio turned to look at me, madly blushing from what she just saw.
I was pretty sure my face was as red as well.

I must have fallen asleep from boredom cause the next thing I know I was being shaken awake.

“Ahh, what?!”

I opened my eyes to meet some soft brown ones. Bill was, now fully clothed but still with no make up on, staring at me.

“You fell asleep” he noted as if it weren’t the most obvious thing.

“Ah, yeah I guess I did. Sorry” I apologize.

He carefully studied me as if I were some unknown object or something.

“It’s ok….Ah, yeah! You’re friend headed down with my brother and the guys to go swim at the pool” he seemed excited to remember that, but towards the end I could sense sadness in his voice.

“Ok. I’ll guess I’ll go then. Sorry for falling asleep on….your bed?”

He nodded.

“It’s ok.” he repeated and just remain still on the bed staring at me intensely.

God, this guy sure knew how to make a girl feel uncomfortable.
I stood up and was about to head for the door when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“I’ll go with you” he smiled opening the door for me.

“Ladies first”

Cliché much?
And there it was, I was once again being referred to as a lady.
Though there wasn’t a flirty tone in his voice like there was in Tom’s.

“Thanks” I murmured and walked down the hall, footsteps echoing behind me.

“I’m Bill.” He introduced himself smiling once he caught up with me at the elevator.

I couldn’t avoid the déjà vu feeling I was getting from this.

“Lucy”

He smiled at my name as we exited the elevator.

“From last night’s meet and greet?”

Ok, weird.
He remembered.

“Ah yeah I guess. Though Lucy is a common name you know.”

He nodded, now thinking about something.

“Whiskey eh?”

I couldn’t help but laugh at the mention of last night discussed word. And at the same time I was really shocked that he remembered all of this.

“Yeah. I’m surprised you remember” I added studying his amazing facial features as we headed to the pool section.

I noticed that same shade of crimson take over his face and his eyes focus on the ground beneath him.

“Well, a girl like you is hard to forget”

I then felt my self turning various shades of crimson as well. No one ever had said such thing to me in my life. Well, I never really had much of a “love life”, but either way, it was shocking to hear someone tell me that. Of course it could be in a bad way as well, right?

“There they are!” I tried to leave the tension and awkwardness behind giving something else to talk about.

“Oh yeah. There’s my brother and…your friend” he smiled embarrassed.

Tom was his brother?
He didn’t know Fio’s name?

“Fiorella” I informed him.

“Right. Sorry, I don’t think I remember that.” he chuckled still embarrass.

He didn’t remember the name of the girl who was flirting the whole time with his brother, but he remembered my name. The name of a girl who barely knew a few songs of his band.
But I’m pretty sure he didn’t know that. To him have looked like a fan, after all I WAS at one of their concerts.

“Lu!” Fio shouted at me from inside the pool.

“Coming” that was not shouted, but still it wasn’t meant for her to hear anyways.

“Oh, so they call you Lu as well??” Bill asked curious about my names.

“Yeah, but that’s just Fio and my family”

“Fio? Woah, it’s kind of hard to keep up with all the nicknames” he laughed as we approached the others.

I noticed two other guys from last night. Nerdy guy and this other guy with long straight silky brown hair. I was pretty envious of his hair might I add. I wish mines would stay like that. I’d tried straightening it several times but it got all frizzy and when I didn’t straighten it would be all curly and wavy.

“Can we go now?” I pleaded at Fio, who gave me a sad look.

“Go? Go where?” Tom asked confused. For all he knew, we were staying here at the hotel.

I felt the need to tell them the truth even though it would make us seem like crazy stalkers.

“Actually we’re not staying here.” I looked at Fio once they got these shocked looks. Couldn’t she explain the rest. After all she was the one who had lied.

“Yeah, about that. I kind of lied….I lost my camera!” she yelled as if to confuse them even more.

And she did just that.

“What? Your camera? What are you talking about?” the nerdy guy who seconds ago introduced himself as Gustav asked confused.

“Her camera with last night’s photos. She left it at the venue, and we went there but the security guard thought we were some stalking groupies and told us you guys were staying here. And the rest well…I just followed her!” I pointed at Fio as if blaming her for it all.

“Ah, I see….” Tom started.

I wanted to just leave that place running as fast as I could. I could have died from the awkwardness of the situation.

“Sorry about your camera, we haven’t got it. But, we’ll get you a new one.”

“Now?!” Bill asked excitedly from beside me.

Tom nodded and Bill started jumping excitedly from beside me like a little kid.

“What?” I mouthed at Fio, but she wasn’t the only one who saw me.

“We’re going shopping tonight for the her camera and some other things for ourselves. Oh, and Bill there loves shopping.” Gustav stated before following Tom and the other guy, Georg, back to the hotel.

“Yay, let’s go shopping!” Bill grabbed my hand and dragged me with them, something Fio had been doing a lot lately.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, so I corrected some epic errors, and added pictures of the characters for anyone who likes to know what they look like while they're reading. enjoy and comment ^^